Development of ArcheAge began sometime in 2006.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Petition] Save ArcheAge Russia

petition archeage payment f2p subscription download help XLGames Mail.ru Trion

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
84 replies to this topic

BreakNFaces

BreakNFaces

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

This is not about fake votes, the petition is about supporting those people.

It doesn´t matter if we´re allowed to play or not, if this is our version or not.

It´s just an impression of our opinion and hopefully a sign to Trion Worlds!

Amen brother, regardless of where we play AA or what publisher we are playing with we all have the same thing in common, a real desire to see AA succeed, and if it is Japanese, Chinese or the Russians that get it right then so be it, because you can bet Trion is watching them all

Dear visitors of the forum!
Your petition was referred to the developers.
Management response can be found here: http://aa.mail.ru/fo...read.php?t=8382
Closed.

Nice, gratz Russia  ;)

Notice how they closed it though, just when the rest of the MMO press is getting on it, still great work our Russian friends

Kapow_zps2c1db802.png                             

I am a gamer not because I don't have a life but because I choose to have MANY

Reorks

Reorks

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Yea,good job guys and best wishes on your petition!

If I should fall to rise no more,
As many comrades did before,
Then ask the fifes and drums to play.
Over the hills and far away.
To fall in lads behind the drum,
With colours blazing like the sun.
Along the road to come-what may.

BreakNFaces

BreakNFaces

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

International press train started, first stop MMO Culture:

http://www.mmocultur...-payment-model/

Next stop:

Massively. Thanks to Dengar for the tip ^^

And MMORPG.com http://www.mmorpg.co...Gonna-Play.html

Kapow_zps2c1db802.png                             

I am a gamer not because I don't have a life but because I choose to have MANY

Cembrye

Cembrye

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I would support this new system only if the cash shop allows me to use my labor points to purchase the title of "Hero Worker of the Motherland."

Kriptini

Kriptini

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Dear visitors of the forum!
Your petition was referred to the developers.
Management response can be found here: http://aa.mail.ru/fo...read.php?t=8382
Closed.

Nice, gratz Russia ;)

The response all but confirms that XL is indeed playing hardball with the sub model. Why the heck would they do that?

Reorks

Reorks

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I would support this new system only if the cash shop allows me to use my labor points to purchase the title of "Hero Worker of the Motherland."

Ahahahaha i would support this system only if they would make me Ceo of their sh1tty company. :D

And now the funniest part,we all know somebody that would substain this model if this would ever be trion's choice for the west.

Which is sad.

Indeed mail.ru and xl games are purposely crippling this title. i know for sure 3 GREAT russian guilds that wouldn't play with mail.ru as for now.

Haki88

Haki88

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

This is not about fake votes, the petition is about supporting those people.

It doesn´t matter if we´re allowed to play or not, if this is our version or not.

It´s just an impression of our opinion and hopefully a sign to Trion Worlds!

wow!

Russians made that petition to get votes to make some change in russian version of archeage and by gaining votes from ppl outside russia is useless. We cant give them support by giving fake votes and by fake votes i mean to vote for change in russian version of game which we wont play and we are not russians. Petition is not about support, its not about how many votes from world you can gain to make some change in 1 country. Its about how many players who are russians and who will play that game want to change economy model in russian version of archeage.

Why would mail.ru care about that petition if they found out petition gained votes from ppl outside russia?

Its common sense. Why would they care? Also if european version have that problem and someone makes petition, why would trion care about any vote from ppl outside europe? My opinion is that giving votes from outside russia is making this problem even worse.

TheWaywolf

TheWaywolf

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

hmm whats the point in interfere with Russia Version of ArcheAge anyway? Most of the Fans over there WANTED a System like this and now they cry out loud cause it sucks? Seriously, i can live with such a System anyways. Haki88 got a great Point there, a Petition with "non russian" votes is nothing worth anyways. U could blame the German Fan Community for this dumb idea who literally made this Petition worthless. 

The lonely Wolf walks his Way, he never will fall astray.

The lonely Wolf walks his Way, follow his Trail to the present Day

Marinade

Marinade

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

In fact, the company has made ​​all the mail to a large number of players who were waiting impatiently localization in Russia just turned in the direction of the European version of the game. The forums create something incredible is surprising number of disturbances and mudslinging do not face any company that would deal with the localization or the creation of MMORPGs.

wtfbro

wtfbro

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Haki88 from company mail.ru, do not listen to him

Rade

Rade

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

IMHO mail.ru is a death sentence for any game.

RIP RU ArcheAge.

Reorks

Reorks

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Why would mail.ru care about that petition if they found out petition gained votes from ppl outside russia?

Its common sense. Why would they care? Also if european version have that problem and someone makes petition, why would trion care about any vote from ppl outside europe? My opinion is that giving votes from outside russia is making this problem even worse.

Im european and playing with a russian multigaming guild,i 100% wanted to play in the russian server if they hadn't placed such a retarded system,does my petition count? does the 34 more europeans within' our guild,that have signed as well,count?

Or should we all get a Moscow residence in order to sign it? :D

Nobody_Anybody

Nobody_Anybody

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

You make good points about the free to play model, then sub it is with a system similar to EVE where trial accounts are restricted heavily and maybe a option to purchase game time with in-game currency, provides somewhat of a gold sink and keeping inflation down at the same time. As for botters even EVE has them but in the last six weeks I have played EVE I have not seen one, maybe Trion could do well by looking at their entire model and the manner in which they have dealt with botters

Luckily there is still the option of B2P. Release an expansion every year /
year and a half to generate income. It does not have the negative effects from a F2P
model and it's less likely to fail like about all P2P games did over
the last 9 years. Including AA!

Nobody_Anybody

Nobody_Anybody

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

The response all but confirms that XL is indeed playing hardball with the sub model. Why the heck would they do that?

Maybe because sub-based failed for AA before. Maybe because they did look
at the marked and did see that sub-based has been failing without
exemption for the last 9 years?
Not saying that what they are doing now it good but at least they
learn from the past.

Haki88

Haki88

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

They dont care about you or me or any non russian players. Does your vote counts? Ofc not. Its russian publisher, server is in russia, game is in russian so who cares? No1.  Is japanese publishers fault that i want to play japanese version of game but i cant because of high ping and captchas? no! why? because am not japanese. Am i idiot to make petition for japanese version for removing captcha and do something to server so "we" have good ping? No.

On petition site they have 7900 votes (we can only guess how much votes are outside russia) and this poll here http://forums.goha.r...d.php?t=911689  is BIG joke, 273 ppl wont play game, yea right. What ever TRION do in eu version i will play eu version, ofc i will vote if there is some petition for some thing i dont like but am not idiot so i go to goha.ru and saying "help us and vote here" -.-

Nobody_Anybody

Nobody_Anybody

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

They want to try and change the decision and they fine. But they don't say
in what direction.

Haki88

Haki88

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

So. Forget about mail.ru. Our main goal now -- to explain the situation to Trion. Because if they will make "arches" like mail.ru -- all the west archeage localization will be totally ruined.

Oh god....this guy or who ever started to bring this petition on this forum is sooo lame. I mean first they made petition for mail ru aka archeage russia and now trying to get ppl outside russia to vote. lame,lame and... lame. Connection between trion adn mail.ru is 0! 

Reorks

Reorks

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Haki,i don't think that if some european dude would want to play on the russian servers (my guild is russian! i dont want to play without them :( ) they can forbid it.

Is always money,potentially.

So i can say that i dislike it because my russian friends are forced with such a terrible model that would damage me as well?

Does not matter where i live,i can make a travel to some russian internet point and sign petition from there if i want to.

But what really matter are the people that can play the game in the russian server and dislike this model.

And that is the majority of people,russians and not.

Haki88

Haki88

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Am trying to say its not your right to vote for something which is made for russians. Its like am trying to make petition for removing captchas from japanese version because its slowing me down and taking japanese players 3 sec to solve it. Its also same if i make petition for removing korean phone number requirement for making account in korean version. You are saying you dont want to play without your guild but who is stopping you? Ofc you can play if mail.ru dont make ban on all ip outside russia and then you need to use vpn to play game with your guild. This petition is not about removing ip ban. When they make such petition it means its for all players who want to play archeage ru but atm petition is for russians. If only russians vote they can say:

yes, we will change economy model

no, we wont change economy model

if they found out it will be like this:

yes, we will change economy model

no, we wont change economy model

no (when you guys make another petition in future they will remember this petition so they wont care/wont even look at that petition)

Tregazul

Tregazul

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Save the donkey, save the trading!
AADonkey2MailRU-vi.png

Sign the Petition

This system will result in the donkeys becoming instinct, our donkey needs a job, please give a purpose for him to exist...

Treg totaly agree whit this, game brothers, stand up and fight for the fair-play , lets show our helping heand to our russian gameing brothers and systers! Let the donkeys survive, we need donkeys! Trion, if you dont want to lose player community, do NOT make the same misstake like the Mail.ru !