You can switch the forum's foreground color by using the square color palette at the end of the navigation bar above! The default color is #102040.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Petition] Save ArcheAge Russia

petition archeage payment f2p subscription download help XLGames Mail.ru Trion

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
84 replies to this topic

TheWaywolf

TheWaywolf

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Haki88 u got a new Fan :D

I really agree with him in every way. As i said before a Vote from outside of Russia dont count as a countable one, the Petition the Russians made is sadly worthless in that manner. You cant archive a Change with help from Outside, thats not possible cause we the non Russians have absolutely NO Rights to give our Vote for something like that. 

The lonely Wolf walks his Way, he never will fall astray.

The lonely Wolf walks his Way, follow his Trail to the present Day

Strana

Strana

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

So. Forget about mail.ru. Our main goal now -- to explain the situation to Trion. Because if they will make "arches" like mail.ru -- all the west archeage localization will be totally ruined.

Oh god....this guy or who ever started to bring this petition on this forum is sooo lame. I mean first they made petition for mail ru aka archeage russia and now trying to get ppl outside russia to vote. lame,lame and... lame. Connection between trion adn mail.ru is 0! 

Your making the assumption that Mail.ru picked the payment model.  The info from translated for us for the Mail.ru presentation said that the payment model would be the world-wide model.  The response from Mail.ru to community said they forwarded the petition to AA developers.  Trion has not confirmed or denied payment model.  

The old phrase "Hope for the best, plan for the worse."  Well, we're planning for the worse that it will be the world-wide payment model which would effect NA/EU.

wtfbro

wtfbro

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

All Europe learned failure of the mail.ru, this proves the correctness of action 

Rade

Rade

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

really agree with him in every way. As i said before a Vote from outside of Russia dont count as a countable one, the Petition the Russians made is sadly worthless in that manner. You cant archive a Change with help from Outside, thats not possible cause we the non Russians have absolutely NO Rights to give our Vote for something like that. 

It's internet you can be on any site/forum of any country you can play on any server of any country. 

Don't put iron curtain on Russia. We are world wide community and communicating in www(world wide web).

Rade

Rade

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Your making the assumption that Mail.ru picked the payment model.  The info from translated for us for the Mail.ru presentation said that the payment model would be the world-wide model.  The response from Mail.ru to community said they forwarded the petition to AA developers. 

It's a lie to trick RU community to belive that there is no other option for them to lure them to mail.ru game servers.

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

http://www.liveleak....=139_1380697640

This is why you can't have nice things.

Rade

Rade

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Do you want me to post videos with european/american retards? are we playing this game now?

Kriptini

Kriptini

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Do you want me to post videos with european/american retards? are we playing this game now?

Inpo's just trolling, ignore him.

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

hmm whats the point in interfere with Russia Version of ArcheAge anyway? Most of the Fans over there WANTED a System like this and now they cry out loud cause it sucks? Seriously, i can live with such a System anyways.

You are thinking narrowly, the problem is not with these three letters F-2-P, the problem lies within the system, there are more solution to make AA F2P, this one is way worse than the Korean F2P version, and thats why the Ruskies are angry.

Maybe because sub-based failed for AA before.

Guess you haven't heard about the Japanese version before.

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

They dont care about you or me or any non russian players. Does your vote counts? Ofc not. Its russian publisher, server is in russia, game is in russian so who cares? No1.  Is japanese publishers fault that i want to play japanese version of game but i cant because of high ping and captchas? no! why? because am not japanese. Am i idiot to make petition for japanese version for removing captcha and do something to server so "we" have good ping? No.

On petition site they have 7900 votes (we can only guess how much votes are outside russia) and this poll here http://forums.goha.r...d.php?t=911689  is BIG joke, 273 ppl wont play game, yea right. What ever TRION do in eu version i will play eu version, ofc i will vote if there is some petition for some thing i dont like but am not idiot so i go to goha.ru and saying "help us and vote here" -.-

Yes, they (Mail.ru) don't care about non-Russians at all, it's a fact and we all know that, but the petition is not useless for us, don't forget that Trion is watching whats happening, and if they see us standing together with the Russians against this business model, they will rethink twice about using it for EU/NA.

Haki88

Haki88

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

There is how much votes now 7900-8000? How much procent are russian votes? 80%? So, why would trion care if most of these votes came from russia? Russia have their game, we have ours, na have theirs etc.

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

There is how much votes now 7900-8000? How much procent are russian votes? 80%? So, why would trion care if most of these votes came from russia? Russia have their game, we have ours, na have theirs etc.

As the Joker said in Batman when he robbed a bank and burned all the cash:

it's not about the "votes", it's about the "message"  ;)

Haki88

Haki88

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

but here no1 cares about msg ;)

Reorks

Reorks

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Watch it like this:

Mail.ru can save his market,or not.

Trion can save his market,or not.

Both can just do the best possible for the game or have it failing once and for all,without chance to save it again for the future.

And i repeat,there's noway a chance im gonna play AA with any other guild that is not GF.

If I should fall to rise no more,
As many comrades did before,
Then ask the fifes and drums to play.
Over the hills and far away.
To fall in lads behind the drum,
With colours blazing like the sun.
Along the road to come-what may.
Over the hills and far away.

wtfbro

wtfbro

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Trion dont need 8k  russian players? this is not a small amount of profit and they need to understand it

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Trion dont need 8k  russian players? this is not a small amount of profit and they need to understand it

You think all who has signed the petition won't play on Russians servers?

wtfbro

wtfbro

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

will play, before of euro release

Rade

Rade

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

To play an mmo is to be active in game for year or more.

Entering game for a month to learn the game don't count as playing.

dereizor

dereizor

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

lol, it's funny but it just stereotypes about russians

will play, before of euro release

exactly, 1-2 months for learning quests, make classbuild, and we will come to eu servers....
i dont know why XL chose as AA localizer in russia this bad company like mail.ru
I'm sorry for my bad English
from Russia with love <3 XD

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

So even though all this hate everyone is going to give them money anyway? I can't really see any logic in this.