Just so you know, AAS = ArcheAgeSource.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

MicroVolts Surge

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

JMTHEFOX

JMTHEFOX

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Info

Publishers: Rock Hippo Productions (NA/EU)

Developer: NQ Games (Formerly SK i-Media)

Release Date: June 9, 2011 (Original MV) Sep 25, 2013 (Surge)

Overview

MicroVolts is a free to play, third person shooter based around the concept of toys fighting each other.

Story

No one knows for sure when or where the first toy declared war. Rumor has it that their uprising began with four original limited edition figures, code named MicroVolts.
Four toy figures - Naomi, Knox, Pandora and C.H.I.P.- carry special instructions to activate others of their kind. But with limited battery resources, they are forced to fight for power. Now toys around the world are engaged in an all-out secret war for supremacy of the Micro World.

Characters

Knox (Brooger)

Knox, a super poseable hip hop action figure, uses his street smarts and heavy build to defend himself in the toy battlegrounds. Some say his bark is worse than his bite, as he tries to intimidate opponents to mask his fearful character. 

As a constant jokester, comic relief is always a part of his gameplay. Knox has a tough exterior but a heart of gold.

Naomi (Cindy/Sindy)

Naomi, a model figure, and the first female doll in the 
Micro World, is a friendly and charming high school girl.

She applies her sweet charms and gleaming smile to mislead her enemies. And it doesn't hurt that she knows a few cute dance moves too.

Despite her innocent facade, she is not one to back down from a good battle!

Remember, appearances are deceiving!

Pandora (Tinkle/Nightmare)

Named after a Greek myth, Pandora uses evil tricks to dominate the playground.

Not fond of males, due to a neglectful owner, this ball-jointed doll uses her seductive appeal to lure in targets before destroying them. But men aren't the only toys she battles.

Pandora also despises Naomi, a young anime doll. Things get ugly when these two cross each other's paths!

C.H.I.P.

C.H.I.P. or "Complex Humanoid Interchangeable Parts" is a mechanized Stikfas Figure originally created using spare parts salvaged from a junk yard. His voice system was damaged in a previous battle for battery resources, and he is constantly mocked because of it.

He is known to be extremely impatient and will be the first to charge into battle, without any regard for his safety.

Ares Hunter (Yamato)

Kai was the last figure created for the MicroVolts toy line, being outsourced to a manufacturer in the Far East. After a long journey, he has finally been reunited with the other four prototypes. His tactical awareness and diplomatic skills give him a unique edge on the playground.

If you are interested in playing, feel free to click on this referal link: http://www.microvolts.com/splash?t=3&k=d5eea8861f7493e80228e350

My IGN is Knox95 if you want to play with me.