We need to enhance our security.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Results of Scott Hartsman's Live Q&A On MMORPG.com

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
115 replies to this topic

Branwulf

Branwulf

Crestfallen Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip

BF4/WoT aren't really the same sort of thing but still, I am enjoying the pace and level of skill required to be good at WoT, BF4 however is more like Call of Duty than it ever has been and just feels like BF3 with slightly prettier explosions and a building that falls down.

The only issue with WoT is that if you want to play it a lot you need a premium membership for the extra experience, and honestly you need at least 1 premium tier 8 tank to earn money in.

Steelwind

Steelwind

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

So we are near the week two mark since the Scott Q&A and the silence continues...

Am I the only one whom is both dissappointed and puzzled as to what he was talking about in the following statement?

Quote from Q&A:

Some of you have probably noticed that over the past few weeks we've kicked off a regular posting series on our existing games' sites of what's going on inside of Trion in all of our games -- I'm extremely happy to announce that as of this next set, we'll be adding ArcheAge to the mix that we'll be openly communicating with you about on a regular basis.

I guess "next set" could mean just about anything and I am not sure anyone has any clue as to what Trion's "regular posting series on our existing games" is? This was the one light of hope I had from the Q&A but now as time passes, this statement becomes more and more misleading and confusing. I assumed he meant the weekly Trion twitch stream but that does not seem to be the case.

So far it just seems as the Q&A was a very elaborate way of saying "nothing to share" and "keep on waiting"..

Alasondra

Alasondra

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

So we are near the week two mark since the Scott Q&A and the silence continues...

Am I the only one whom is both dissappointed and puzzled as to what he was talking about in the following statement?

Quote from Q&A:

Some of you have probably noticed that over the past few weeks we've kicked off a regular posting series on our existing games' sites of what's going on inside of Trion in all of our games -- I'm extremely happy to announce that as of this next set, we'll be adding ArcheAge to the mix that we'll be openly communicating with you about on a regular basis.

I guess "next set" could mean just about anything and I am not sure anyone has any clue as to what Trion's "regular posting series on our existing games" is? This was the one light of hope I had from the Q&A but now as time passes, this statement becomes more and more misleading and confusing. I assumed he meant the weekly Trion twitch stream but that does not seem to be the case.

So far it just seems as the Q&A was a very elaborate way of saying "nothing to share" and "keep on waiting"..

This.

I am thrilled that Rift and Defiance have added almost a quarter million players.

Congratulations.

Moving on...

"We need to enhance our security..."

WNxArcticWolf

WNxArcticWolf

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Yes but if they dont talk about rift or archeage now after rift ot updates trions world could be playing a deadly slience what could harm the company.

Daemoneyes

Daemoneyes

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I'm extremely happy to announce that as of this next set, we'll be adding ArcheAge to the mix that we'll be openly communicating with you about on a regular basis.

WNxArcticWolf

WNxArcticWolf

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

what's this next set thing? and  is there a link to the last set?

Fido

Fido

Döner Dönater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Calm down, guys.

As you might have heard already, Rift Patch 2.5 will be split over many weeks, ending on December 18th :)

The running list:

" [...] Nov. 13 – Return To Deepstrike (60)

Nov. 20 – Hammerknell Chronicle (60)

Nov. 27 – Greenscale's Blight Chronicle (60)

Dec. 4 – Drowned Halls (60)

Dec. 11 – Planebreaker Bastion: Aftermath

Dec. 18 – River Of Souls (60) [...]"

Let´s Play Archeage - The German Archeage Video Magazine

The German Archeage Knowledge Base v2.0

The German Archeage Crop Report v2.0

"After resigning NCsoft I just chilled at home and my wife did not like it.
One day she said 'go out and play.' So I founded XLGAMES in order to
escape from the grouchiness of my wife and to separate my gamer life
from my wife. And I played World of Warcraft all day at the office"
- Jake Song

justme

justme

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Calm down, guys.

As you might have heard already, Rift Patch 2.5 will be split over many weeks, ending on December 18th :)

The running list:

What does that have to do with ArcheAge ? If they aren't going say anything about AA, then they shouldn't  say they are. If they cant work on AA and Rift at the same time, then I'm afraid AA will not even see a launch here, because if it did, then Rift would take a hit.

Steelwind

Steelwind

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

So since we have now found what "regular posting series on our existing games' sites of what's going on inside of Trion in all of our games" is by the following links,

http://community.rif...irst-dimension/

http://community.riftgame.com/en/

What happened to AA being added to the "next set"?

" [...] Nov. 13 – Return To Deepstrike (60)

Nov. 20 – Hammerknell Chronicle (60)

Nov. 27 – Greenscale's Blight Chronicle (60)

Dec. 4 – Drowned Halls (60)

Dec. 11 – Planebreaker Bastion: Aftermath

Dec. 18 – River Of Souls (60) [...]"

I think what Fido is saying is that we may not hear anything about AA until they finish their Rift schedule (i.e. after December). As puzzling
and frustrating as it might sound, I have always felt we wont hear much about AA until Trion meets their goals with Rift/Defiance first.

Alasondra

Alasondra

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

I have always felt we wont hear much about AA until Trion meets their goals with Rift/Defiance first.

Which means not until 2014 at the earliest. Defiance is in too much of a mess to turned around very quickly. At this rate, we might actually see Fallout Online first.

"We need to enhance our security..."

Fido

Fido

Döner Dönater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Defiance DLC 2.0 is scheduled for December, too.

I just wanna show that Trion has a big schedule in releasing stuff for their actual games already.

Anything can happen of course, even some AA news this week.

But that depends on Trion ^^

Let´s Play Archeage - The German Archeage Video Magazine

The German Archeage Knowledge Base v2.0

The German Archeage Crop Report v2.0

"After resigning NCsoft I just chilled at home and my wife did not like it.
One day she said 'go out and play.' So I founded XLGAMES in order to
escape from the grouchiness of my wife and to separate my gamer life
from my wife. And I played World of Warcraft all day at the office"
- Jake Song

Kriptini

Kriptini

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Which means not until 2014 at the earliest. Defiance is in too much of a mess to turned around very quickly. At this rate, we might actually see Fallout Online first.

I don't really know if Defiance is in such a mess anymore. They've gained a quarter of a million players since summer, haven't they? I think updates for ArcheAge are being bottlenecked by XLGames at this point.

Luxeraph

Luxeraph

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I don't really know if Defiance is in such a mess anymore. They've gained a quarter of a million players since summer, haven't they? I think updates for ArcheAge are being bottlenecked by XLGames at this point.

I agree that most of all this is due to XLGames but trion could at least tell us whats going on and when are we going to see an actual beta(even if they have to said as early as mid 2014) not just tell us "news coming soon™".

Arei

Arei

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

info coming soon.....for Christmas? :D can only wait I guess.....

Look into my eyes and it's easy to see
1 and 1 make 2,
2 and 1 make 3,
It was destiny.

Nevin

Nevin

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I like big news, and I cannot lie
You other users can't deny

That when Trion walks in with itty bitty news