Something you write on the forums could show up here!
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Small Introduction

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

Rugrin

Rugrin

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Hiya! Been following AA for awhile now, Figured i would jump on the band wagon already. First MMO was SWG at 13 :D (Eclipse Server) Been one of my favorite MMO's still to this day. Played until NGE. CU was bad enough but NGE just out right killed it for me =/ Ever seince i have game hopped alot trying to fill that void. WoW (Ugh) /  RIFT / GW2 / DDO / TERA / TSW - Only game i have found over the years that has just out right impressed me and overwhelmed me at the same time has been EvE. So i found my SciFi Sandbox MMO, But over the years.. There has been that good old fantasy Sandbox MMO that has been elusive over the years.

Until.. 2 Years ago when i finally found AA. While i have never played it yet, Im looking very much forward to it. Pretty sure i have watched 70% of all Youtube Videos on AA. Read all the guides, not sure how out dated most of them are now Hah. But non the less.. While i understand AA is not your typical Sandbox... It has ALOT of features i have been looking for, Its about as close as i can get to SWG.. With out it being SWG lol.

But yeah.. Little background / rant there. But if any NA guilds are looking for dedicated player. Let me know.

Kinda guild im looking for, Nothing hardcore.. I like to goof around too :D RP-PvP / PvP / Pirate guild.

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

Welcome.

/moved to the Introductions section

Rugrin

Rugrin

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Thanks. Heh. Never post 10 mins after waking up >_> Lol