Just so you know, AAS = ArcheAgeSource.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The usual introduction..

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

Rockey

Rockey

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Hello everyone,

I've only recently started following ArcheAge after watching a few trailers and reading over some of the features.  The last mmo I was waiting for was Blade & Soul.  As more information and videos surfaced that lowered my expectations I decided to give that up.  However, ArcheAge truly looks amazing.  With each new video I come across or piece of information I discover, I become even more excited.

My plans for in-game:

I haven't played many sandbox mmo that can rival what I've seen from ArcheAge.  To have the freedom to follow your own path made me think about how I want to play this game.  I tend to always play the same class in every mmo.  I do the same things.  Grind, level, repeat.  This time around, I want to be involved in the world of ArcheAge and its politics. 

I plan to form an organization of mercenary.  We will operate in the shadows and have our hand in everything related to the world's economy.  We will take on any job for the right price.  We will not discriminate and take on any client.  

A bit ambitious but I've ran several guilds in mmo including (Perfect World, Ragnarok, Guild Wars). I'll end here.  Thanks for your time.

I look forward to being involved in the community and meeting you all.  Oh and you can call me Rockey

Lily

Lily

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Welcome Rockey, just don't let the hype get to you too much lol. 

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
Gg

Rockey

Rockey

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Welcome Rockey, just don't let the hype get to you too much lol. 

Lo thanks and I'll try.  I just watched a demo of the combat.  Kinda let me down but there's a chance XL will make changes.

Lily

Lily

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

i quite like the combat.

Branwulf

Branwulf

Crestfallen Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip

i quite like the combat.

Who doesn't love backflip fireball machine gun.

Lily

Lily

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Who doesn't love backflip fireball machine gun.

well i won't get that since i'm on a far away continent with high latency.

but i'll get the pleasure of being it's victim

Branwulf

Branwulf

Crestfallen Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Well i can only get 1 or 2 out with WTFast : /

Rockey

Rockey

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Combat systems looks a bit dated imo.  Still, I haven't actually tested it myself so we'll see.

Zellder

Zellder

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Ohaio!! I'm Zellder and just need one thing... AA start on USA.. this guild seems better than good so i'll be glad to be part of Arcadian Knights. any job, any time and any where, is done if u count on me!! *,,*