Just so you know, AAS = ArcheAgeSource.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I wanna play Archeage

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

Youlin D-z

Youlin D-z

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Can anyone tell me how to download this game?(Without having to do surveys -.-) I'm bad at it.

Shrapn3ls

Shrapn3ls

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Check the forum topics, good luck.

Piratopia - Backstab us, meet the Kraken!

Piratopia

Bread

Bread

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
I wont be a asshole like everyone else on this forum who has no personality and answers every new person with "check the forums" even though this forum has the worst search feature of any forum in history. VPNgate is a free service you could use for the VPN, which you will also need to play.

Alasondra

Alasondra

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

I wont be a asshole like everyone else on this forum who has no personality and answers every new person with "check the forums" even though this forum has the worst search feature of any forum in history. VPNgate is a free service you could use for the VPN, which you will also need to play.

It's not a matter of being an asshole, it's illegal and forbidden in the ToS for AAS. You obviously must be above all that. You might want to check your facts before foaming at the mouth and deciding to make your own rules jackass.

"We need to enhance our security..."

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
Show me a forum with better search than Invision Power and I'll show you a forum with server load issues or gimped Sphinx Search.

Shrapn3ls

Shrapn3ls

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

How to download the game is the topic.

What's the deal with VPNgate dude ? So shut up and go WIldstar.

Piratopia

Strana

Strana

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I'll answer the question with a question....

Which version of game are you refering to?  Korean release, Japanese release, Chinese CBT, or Russian CBT?

Bread

Bread

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

How to download the game is the topic.

What's the deal with VPNgate dude ? So shut up and go WIldstar.

You need a VPN to even download the game depending on which version you want to play, so keep saying negative comments, thank for being so helpful to the Archeage community like all the rest of you on here.......douchbags, I swear so many of you on here have zero social skills.

McDerp

McDerp

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

You need a VPN to even download the game depending on which version you want to play, so keep saying negative comments, thank for being so helpful to the Archeage community like all the rest of you on here.......douchbags, I swear so many of you on here have zero social skills.

How mature of you, I bet you got over 2 friends.
aaaaannnnnnddddd as Alasandro said, "It's not a matter of being an asshole, it's illegal and forbidden in the ToS for AAS."

KeksX

KeksX

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Show me a forum with better search than Invision Power and I'll show you a forum with server load issues or gimped Sphinx Search.

Not to be rude, but the site's performance is pretty shitty in EU. Like realllly shitty.

RU Info: Server 4, ТАЯН, Zerus / Tiamat, Almost Russian

EU Guild: Aurorian Empire | http://aurorian-empire.eu/

What You Should Know About ArcheAge! http://archeagesourc...about-archeage/

(Discontinued) Korean Retail and PTR News! http://archeagesourc...etail-ptr-news/ http://archeagesourc...l-general-news/

English Guides and Tutorials List by LlexX! http://archeagesourc...st-to-archeage/

Shrapn3ls

Shrapn3ls

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

You aren't that helpful if you don't link him the official topic already done on this forum which is talking about that dude. Zero social skills ? LOL. I'm studying as community management.

One love noob. <3

Piratopia