You can switch the forum's background by selecting the paint bucket next to the blue Twitter icon below. New backgrounds are added as more members join!
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nidus Network! Elder Scrolls Online, Everquest: Next, and Tera 2 Information Inside!

Nidus Network Nidus ESO EQ EQ:Next Tera 2

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

Eruadan

Eruadan

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Hey everyone!

For those that don't know who I am, I am the founder and current administrator of the Nidus Network. I've previously work for ZAM as a senior content manager, and I was luckily able to work with ArcheAdmin when I ran a website known as MMORiot. I have also worked hand-in-hand with Blue Hole Studios and En Masse Entertainment prior to thier Korean and North American release of Tera Online.

Anyways, I decided to start up a social community for three upcoming MMORPGs, Elder Scrolls Online, Everquest: Next, and Tera 2! Since we aren't covering Archeage (I mean we do have this site here after all!), ArcheAdmin has graciously allowed me to give you a little spiel about my new website, and hopefully you all will check it out, register, and participate in some of the cool things we have going on there!

U8Ynm9g.png

Nidus Network is a social community platform dedicated to bringing gamers information about games they care about as well as bringing gamers, and gaming communities (guilds, clans, alliances, etc) together to participate in discussions with each other. Furthermore, those participating in the Nidus Network community are able to participate in exclusive events, tournaments, contests, and beta key giveaways!

From a game publishers perspective, Nidus Network serves as a conduit between thier product and an aggregated source of potential clients. We strive to reach out to new gamers that are often disenfranchised with more corporate social platforms run by Curse Inc., IGE, Affinity Media, and TGN. For us, operating Nidus Network is a passion that we do, not a place to make profit through advertisements, and premium services. We encourage all of our users to freely discuss what is on thier minds without fear of forum persecuetion for stepping on the wrong corporate toes. We are strictly a social gaming community site run by gamers.

If any of the above appeals to you, then I highly suggest you check out our site: http://mmonidus.com

We currently have an ongoing contest where you can win authentic collectable Elder Scrolls Online coins: http://www.mmonidus....-coin-raffle.5/

And we are reaching out to Sony, En Masse Entertainment, Blue Hole Studios, and Zenimax for more interviews, content exclusives and giveaways! So make sure to check back in a few days for updates!

Branwulf

Branwulf

Crestfallen Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Wait there's a Tera 2? o.0

Eruadan

Eruadan

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Yup! Development began early 2013. Korean CBT1 will probably be Q4 2014 with a launch in mid to late 2015