You can switch the forum's foreground color by using the square color palette at the end of the navigation bar above! The default color is #102040.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi all!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

Fox Soul

Fox Soul

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Hi, my name is Pedro, im from spain and I actually play Guild Wars 2... Im waiting Archeage since last year... I actually past my time grinding in Guild wars 2, playing HeartStone sometimes and seeing Archeage Streamings.

I consider myself as a hardcore pvp player ( Lineage 2 ^^ ), but my old ( really old) PC dont allow me to play mass pvp in actual games. I enjoy grind for years only if i can have best equipment for kill enemys.

In gameplay, i prefer mages or archers. Heal or tank isnt my style. Melee classes are weak and boring for me.

At last, sorry for my english and f**** Trion ^^

EDIT: I cant receive the verification email. I use Gmail and the email istn in SPAM or similar folders.

gLtnf2V.png

Thank you Sureikan!

Alasondra

Alasondra

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
Welcome!

"We need to enhance our security..."

Taevia

Taevia

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Hello and Welcome ^^

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

Welcome.

EDIT: I cant receive the verification email. I use Gmail and the email istn in SPAM or similar folders.

We will activate you manually.

No idea whats happening with the verification process lately, more and more new members keep complaining.

Branwulf

Branwulf

Crestfallen Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip

jxFHoj2.png

Taevia

Taevia

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Whoa lol

Shrapn3ls

Shrapn3ls

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Hellcome !

Piratopia - Backstab us, meet the Kraken!

Piratopia

TokenOtaku

TokenOtaku

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Welcome. o.o

@branwulf ROFL, had a good laugh for 5 minuets straight

Arei

Arei

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

that unicorn is a keeper xD

Look into my eyes and it's easy to see
1 and 1 make 2,
2 and 1 make 3,
It was destiny.

Syllable

Syllable

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Hello and welcome to AA Source.

Posted Image

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

ohshi

Elrodeus

Elrodeus

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

jxFHoj2.png

That is my new desktop. That's like the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

Danger and inconvenience are powerful motivators in getting people to work together, to reach out and meet new people, and to actually play an MMO as if there is a desire to acknowledge the "massively" and "multiplayer" aspect of the acronym.... Removing either (or both) from a game that features any type of openworld pvp is a mistake, at least in my opinion.

Kuro1n

Kuro1n

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Welcome, always great to have another L2 player aboard the... hate-train... >: )

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators

jxFHoj2.png

I like this a lot (nothing personal against Ampharos, it's a pretty neat Pokemon). Wish it was the right size to be a background image.

Kriptini

Kriptini

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
If the unicorn were vomiting on just an Ampharos, then you'd be right; it wouldn't be personal.

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators

If the unicorn were vomiting on just an Ampharos, then you'd be right; it wouldn't be personal.

Yeah, it's your Ampharos, which does make it personal for you, and that's definitely not something fun to experience. You're a strong personality here, Kriptini. You draw attention from many who probably wouldn't otherwise bother to participate in discussions. As persecuted as you must feel, you're an interesting part of the ArcheAge community. Maybe even integral, as a representative of fans who want to believe Trion Worlds and other companies have the best interests of ArcheAge fans at heart.

And that's why your avatar is in such a ridiculous image, I think.

Kriptini

Kriptini

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Yeah, it's your Ampharos, which does make it personal for you, and that's definitely not something fun to experience. You're a strong personality here, Kriptini. You draw attention from many who probably wouldn't otherwise bother to participate in discussions. As persecuted as you must feel, you're an interesting part of the ArcheAge community. Maybe even integral, as a representative of fans who want to believe Trion Worlds and other companies have the best interests of ArcheAge fans at heart.

And that's why your avatar is in such a ridiculous image, I think.

Maybe. Or maybe it's because Branwulf has no respect for me whatsoever.

Elrodeus

Elrodeus

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Maybe. Or maybe it's because Branwulf has no respect for me whatsoever.

Aww.....such negativity!

I don't think I have anything personal against you. You're just hard to have a disagreement with I think. So many....err...debates I've seen with you have gotten out of hand. But if it makes you feel any better it tends to happen on both sides not just one! So I agree with Mark on this one. I mean ArcheAdmin.

And for the record, that unicorn IS NOT puking on you.

He's breathing snotty, rainbow flavored fire all over you.

Danger and inconvenience are powerful motivators in getting people to work together, to reach out and meet new people, and to actually play an MMO as if there is a desire to acknowledge the "massively" and "multiplayer" aspect of the acronym.... Removing either (or both) from a game that features any type of openworld pvp is a mistake, at least in my opinion.

Kriptini

Kriptini

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
Well, it is slightly more comforting to know that it's fire, because fire is not very effective against Mega Ampharos.

But thanks. Though if you have nothing personal against me, I would appreciate it if in the future, you did not support personal attacks against me.

Elrodeus

Elrodeus

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Ya gotta admit though. That pic is bomb. I mean, I didn't even notice the avatar down there until later. I was too caught up in the awesomeness of the top hat cat with cigar riding a fire breathing unicorn that was torching Trion labeled....mushrooms?

I mean seriously...there's a cat with a top hat....and cigar...riding a rainbow fire breathing unicorn.

Instant win.