Just so you know, AAS = ArcheAgeSource.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Looking for people to play with!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

YammyD

YammyD

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Hey guys, I'm so addicted to this game. I played a while back with a group of people. Didn't get too far into the game. They obviously stopped playing and so did I. I decided to check it out again, as this is one of my favorite game of all time. It's really amazing and has everything to offer in a mmo that I have ever wanted. 

Sadly it's hard to find ENGLISH speaking people to play with. 

I'm trying to find some ENGLISH speaking folks to hang out with and play. Just have some folks to chat with while playing the game. Since as of right now I'm playing by my self. If anyone has a guild or a good server where people are playing that speak english. I would love to come and hang out and play. Would really enjoy it. 

It doesn't mean you have to be american hehe, anyone who speaks english atleast. Since i don't know Russian and German. Thanks a lot guys, i can't wait to see you guys in game!

liberator48

liberator48

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Hey, you get me an account and i'll be your friend.

Bread

Bread

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Go talk to http://www.twitch.tv/tamanegiaa  when he is streaming, he has some English people that play with him including me and a friend.  I left for the RU version but my friend Ingo(aka Davidthechinaman on twitch) who stayed should be max level now and willing to help any English player.   He is on the Kyprosa server