Something you write on the forums could show up here!
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello everyone!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

Malanthius

Malanthius

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I go by the name of Mal :) I'm a looong time mmo gamer. Started back in 97 with UO. Found out about this game a couple of months ago while looking for something new to play. I was blown away with what I found. Graphics, sandbox and the free to do what you want sounds a bit UOish except a lot prettier! Graphics look amazing! Anyway I've been trying for a couple of days to see if I could get into a Korean or Russian server with no luck. Looks like I might be able to create an account if I get a Korean ip through a vpn service? Honestly I'm pretty lost with the whole thing and am on the verge of giving up and just waiting for the US release. I so wanted to give this a try before I have to go back to work. (I'm off for the next couple of weeks).

I did download the RU version and was able to create an account. Kept getting the error "unable to load game data". Korean download is going painfully slow even on my 28mbps service. And still no account.

Question is, is it worth it to keep trying? Or should I just wait? I will not be able to understand any Korean or Russian. :) But really wanted to see how it ran on my PC so I could plan an upgrade if needed.

Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated. PM me if necessary. If not I guess i'll see you all in the US release. Looks like that might happen and is getting close.

Thank, Mal :)

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

Welcome.

/moved to the Introduction section

I would advice to play in RU instead of KR, there are way more western players there atm. But keep in mind that you need to buy early access (when it goes on sale ~19$) otherwise you can't play.

Malanthius

Malanthius

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Welcome.

/moved to the Introduction section

I would advice to play in RU instead of KR, there are way more western players there atm. But keep in mind that you need to buy early access (when it goes on sale ~19$) otherwise you can't play.

Thank you for your response. I do not mind paying for early access. Do you think that is why I was getting the error when trying to launch the game? I guess I will have to struggle through the translator to figure out how to pay. 

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

Thank you for your response. I do not mind paying for early access. Do you think that is why I was getting the error when trying to launch the game? I guess I will have to struggle through the translator to figure out how to pay. 

Yes, that was the reason.

There are guides in the Russian section (sticked topics).

Malanthius

Malanthius

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Yes, that was the reason.

There are guides in the Russian section (sticked topics).

Ahhh with so much to read i missed those! TY! More reading to do!

Malanthius

Malanthius

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

LlexX I have a question. Are you saying that the early access sale is only on for a limited time? Is it still possible to buy access today or is the sale over? I do not see how or where to pay on the russian AA website.

Thanks, Mal :)

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

LlexX I have a question. Are you saying that the early access sale is only on for a limited time? Is it still possible to buy access today or is the sale over? I do not see how or where to pay on the russian AA website.

Thanks, Mal :)

There is no early access sale right now, but there is a chance it will be this week again. It was 10k packs for sale last time, which were gone after about 24h.

Malanthius

Malanthius

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

There is no early access sale right now, but there is a chance it will be this week again. It was 10k packs for sale last time, which were gone after about 24h.

Ahhh ok ty for the clarification!

koawhkaine

koawhkaine

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Llex, pming you. just so everyone knows.

log.png

RISE GUILD | KOAWHKAINE ON TWITCH | KOAWHKAINE ON YOUTUBE | QUESTING | MAPS

POWER LEVELING | PVP | BOATS | INSTANCES | DONKEY | SCARECROW | SMALL BABIES | GUILD APPLICATION

Malanthius

Malanthius

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Llex, pming you. just so everyone knows.

Does this regard me? Are you here to help setup an account for me?! ;)

BTW watched some of your streaming. Looks fun! Saw you guys take out that ship!

GemiiChan

GemiiChan

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Welcome! Welcome! :) Happy Posting! 

Know me as QUEEN. Fear me as RULER. But love me as FAMILY

#ArtPOPmonster #theQUEENhasSPOKEN 

siggy_crown_TEMP_sig_ASF.png

The Fiora Homepage