You can switch the forum's background by selecting the paint bucket next to the blue Twitter icon below. New backgrounds are added as more members join!
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Real Talk: 1.0

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
257 replies to this topic

KeksX

KeksX

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Hello guys,

after the initial feedback I decided to re-do this thread to make it more accurate and fair to the current changes of the game.
My main goal before was to display the BIG issues and I left out the other things that were changed, too. As many guys pointed out, this is not a good enough basis for a solid discussion about things.

So let me point every change of the game instead of just the ones I and many others dislike.  Here's a quick overview of Patch 1.0:

• The class system was revamped. Whether or not you like the balancing as of right now, XLGames addressed a lot of the criticizism from the community. The TTK(time to kill) is drastically increased, the PvE is harder and class balance feels different. They not only changed the skills and trees but also stuff like damage formulas and armor defense values. Of course this system is not completely balanced, either, when it comes to some of the KR community. But I think that at least TRYING to address it is a good point. Also, Lv55 was added as well as new skills.

screenshot0058oac1n.jpg

• There's also a new loyalty system. Loyalty are points you can earn or lose, for example by logging in everyday or not loggin in for a day. You gain Loyalty Tiers that affect things like labour point gain and repair costs and so on. For example, as a premium user you gain 15 labour points per 5 minutes. PC Bang users are, as always, heavily favoured here as they gain massively more labour points than at-home players. But I think this is a problem we will not have, obviously.

screenshot006317fj4.jpg

• New limits for crafting professions. Instead of a maximum of 50k, you now have a maximum of 90k. Most recipes were rebalanced for that reason and this means you have to invest much more labour points now to be able to craft the same things you could before. You also gain a lot less XP from crafting in general, making it no more a viable leveling option.

screenshot0059h5dq5.jpg

• There are also new items required and used in crafting. More items are available on the NPC, for example, which might be bad for the sandboxy aspect of the crafting, but is at least a little goldsink which imho makes it overall a good thing.

Lifescore points, which are points you gain by using labour points, are now way more involved than before. When before they were kinda useless and only used for 3-4 viable items(submarine, mount, t-shirt etc) they are now a ground basis for some of the crafting in the game. For example, to make tree „plantages“(planting multiple trees at a time that don't take as long to grow(down to 50%)), you need to buy certain items for Lifescore Points. You can even increase your crafting „speed“ with Lifecsore points!

Also, fishing bait, which before was made out of fish you got from normal fishing, is now bougt via Lifescore

points. This bait is used for deepsea fishing!
Lifescore points also get you medicine for your animals.
Remember: These things were all player-made before, so it's a little sandbox element gone.

One smaller thing: You can now craft interconinental teleport stones!(Before you had to buy them for silver coins)

• The honor vendor was also changed as well a bit. You can convert honor into XP (5k honor → 200k XP) as well as buy consumables that will affect your stats in PvP. There are now ranks in PvP, too, that you can buy with honor.

• Enchanting works a little different now. You can now but sockets on your armor instead of just putting enchantment stones on it. Consumable items for your weapons were also added, too, that add a couple of effects for a certain amount of time.                   

• Trading changed too: There are now less trade packages you can make, however there are new trading routes and you need different kind of items to trade now. You need less items of the item X you needed before, but to make up for that you need „processed food/items“ that you get by using an item you get from the trading vendor. You then use this item, lose a food item and get processed food.

Simple example:

You buy scissors for 50 copper. You use it on a trading item, for example clover, and get plant fibre. This plant fibre is now the "processed item" you need as a material to craft the trading packages.

The routes have been changed as well. The routes are now focused on the continents itself and are much easier than before. Sea trading is now used for tier crafting – those „dyes“ you used to craft higher level armor are now crafted with items you get via oversea trading. Different ports give different dyes used for different level of armor. Some of these are in PvP zones, some of them however are obtained in PvE zones. And the item for the higher level gear tiers are only available on Liberty Island.
These items obtained through trading are also tradeable, so you could buy them on the AH for example.

Also, when you lose a trade package now, you as a crafter will always get 40% of the money you would earn that way. You get more gold(currency) for the packages now, and Delphi Coins are out of the discussion, since you do not gain them anymore via trading, but instead you will have to do daily quests for them. But more about that later.

• Prices on Mirage Island have changed. Regular gold is now what its needed for many things and the things that required silver coins before now require Delphic Coins. For example: the speed boat needs 150 Delphic  coins(!!!), 400 Delphic coins for trade ship(!!!), 250(!!) for galleon. The tractor costs 150 Delphic coins(!!) and the tank costs 300 Delphic coins. These are only the BLUEPRINTS. The car got a little cheaper and now only costs 800 Delphic coins.  5 – 10 Delphic coins for the mounts and battle pets. Remember: Delphic coins are now obtained through dailies.
  • A new housing item was added: a guild/family plaza.

• Silver Coins, the rewards for explorers, are now out of the game and players that still have them can now sell them for 20s per coin. Explorers now have an achievement system similar to other themepark
  •  Boats got a speed buff that lasts for 10 minutes now that requires fuel(the same fuel you need for the tractor). The submarine got heavily nerfed, it's speed is now not 11m/s but  around 6m/s. They also added the dolphin as a new sea mount.

• When you enter PvP zones, you get a debuff that drastically reduces your gliding speed and makes some weird moves when you get on your glider so you're unable to espace easily that way.

screenshot006071ejw.jpg

screenshot0061wrfw1.jpg

screenshot0062ahibo.jpg

•  The „Shining Shore“ was added as a new area used to level up from 50 to 55. Once you hit level 50 you level with that instance on there. I can not talk much about the instance itself, but from what I heard it is pretty well done but not really hard and there are also 10 different versions of it.

The area itself is pretty wide open and is almost 50% water. It feels like it was only made for the instance(and I don't think thats pretty far off).
The shining shore is also an ABSOLUTE PEACE ZONE. On the northern continent. It's exclusively used for leveling.

screenshot0057qpez8.jpg

• The tax system as different: Instead of paying money for taxes you pay certificates. These certificates cost 200 labour points and are also available through the cash shop. For example: A farming house costs 30 certificates.

• As mentioned earlier the Delphic Coins are only obtained via Daily Quests in ArcheAge. There are currently 5 normal dailies and 2 involving instances. I think the maximum of coins you can make is 12 per day if you do every single one. These dailies, as I mentioned, involve instances for one and the same patterns before: giving materials. The instance gives you 3 coins and the lower „normal“ dailies 1, the followup quest 3.

screenshot0053wmd8m.jpg

For a detailed guide, please see Fido's post on this. Estimated time for all of the dailies: 2,5 h - 5h depending on whether you are a casual player or an experienced "progress" player.

Remember: You can only start certain dailies after certain lvls! The first daily you get at level 20, the next at 30 and so on.

• From 54 to 55 you need 98,96kk XP. Thats almost double of what you need from 53-54 which is 48, (49-50 215k, 50-51 3.672kk, 51-52 8.6kk, 52-53 19.5kk, 53-54 44.44kk) Gl trying that with crafting! The instance is basically your only choice.

• The northern 2 areas of the Land of the Origin STILL have NO castles on them.

• Story quests do not give XP or items anymore, it's purely optional and only gives a little bit of money.

• Monsters do not drop trash items(equipment etc) and also no gold or Akhium anymore. Apparently you only get these from Akhium trees, treasure chests etc. To make up for that, you can now craft purple leveling gear with drops from specific monsters and 100 lp per item.

• Quests now give you chests instead of fixed gear. These chests are RNG based and give you items based on luck. There are now whole quest sets for this.

• The Cash Shop has gained a lot more weight considering Pay To Win. Additionally to the costumes (with stats) you can buy, you can now buy a new mount that is not only a stealth mount but also as good as the current PvP mount. Also, yo can buy labour point potions that give you 1000 labour points without ANY cooldown for about 40 cents.

screenshot0054ldihq.jpg

• The exploring content, as I already mentioned, was changed too.

The Sister Tear Coins are out ofthe game and were replaced by an achievement system. The treasure chests you can find via treasure hunting (both via land and sea) now give you Akhium and trash stuff you can sell, but no Delphic Coins.

• There's a 1v1 Arena.

Conclusions [My opinion!]:
These changes are all in all good AND bad. But the direction of the new changes is clear:
Instances, grind and first of all: more PvE!
The game feels very, very different now and instead of doing what you want, you are now forced to certain patterns for certain things. Instead of the way before which at least had some viable alternatives.

Things like a no-pvp zone on the northern continent is something I never would have expected. The fact that you have to spend weeks on Daily Quests to get your new blueprints is a disgrace, imho, because there is no viable alternative.

Of course, some changes make sense: Putting tier crafting into oversea trading will obviously increase the traffic on the sea, but that is now something that you will not see until you are much higher level, since your first weeks of playing will involve grinding dailies and instances to get your gear and ships.

When a single ship costs 150 Delphic Coins - how long will you need to do dailies to be able to craft it?

Yes, the more expensive prices for the ships are great!

No more will you see one single guy riding his galleon because its super easy to make after a few weeks. But I don't see a proper reason why you would force players to grind instances for that stuff?

And what is with the major increase in labour point requirement? As players like Fido and Steelwind already mentioned: You need so much more labour points now, it's impossible to sustain a decent amount of land.
Imho, this has two intentions by XLGames:
1) The new labour points potion. It now has a decent purpose: Just spend money and you will have enough LP!
2) It will easen the stress on  the space issue a bit, since people will think twice about getting new land. Which is a really cheap solution, imho, because implementing new zones would help A LOT with that.

I tried my best at pointing out the good as well as the bad things now.

I hope you get a good view on why many players are upset about this patch, because not only are these bad things coming, good things that were promised long ago are still missing:

Where are our 36 northern continent zones? Where are our new races? Where is our new sea content?

Big promises were made months ago about how all these things would find their way into the game, but so far nothing has happened. Only new instances, revamps of the game to change the way of how things work.

In my opinion, ArcheAge is turning more and more into a regular, soulless themepark game and loses so much of its things many of us originally loved.

Korean players started protesting, and I think we should show Trion WHY we love ArcheAge.

On another, related news:
Fido will stop his Let's Play ArcheAge series on YouTube.

If you can, please share this video:

Most of the information I posted here I initially got through his videos and his postings, and he is a big help for all of this community. It's really sad to see him stop the series many of us, mainly the german community, started to love.

I say a big thank you to Fido for everything he has done for this community!

He also posted useful links. The avatar I'm using right now to protest some of the changes in ArcheAge can be found here:
http://board.archeag...enboards/323649

A summary on the things that are happening Korea can be found here:

http://board.archeag...enboards/323893

RU Info: Server 4, ТАЯН, Zerus / Tiamat, Almost Russian

EU Guild: Aurorian Empire | http://aurorian-empire.eu/

What You Should Know About ArcheAge! http://archeagesourc...about-archeage/

(Discontinued) Korean Retail and PTR News! http://archeagesourc...etail-ptr-news/ http://archeagesourc...l-general-news/

English Guides and Tutorials List by LlexX! http://archeagesourc...st-to-archeage/

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

adsadsadsadsads

Fido

Fido

Döner Dönater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Time to enter the stage, i guess...

Thank you for this thread, Keks, always nice to hear some warm-hearted words. Also thanks for sharing this video, but i fear german isn´t the preferred language here.

Yes, it´s true, i´m done! Over three years - eight closed betas, two open betas and two releases - of playing and rocking the world of Ark will come to an end - well, at least a break until the wind is changing, hope dies last..

I am an explorer by heart. XLGAMES managed to nerf and kill the exploration content in one simple update. That´s the main reason i´m done.

But i´m thankful for a great game i could enjoy for many years!

In CBT3 stage the game was just awesome, in the last weeks of CBT4 (without auction house including the item synthesis) it was one of the best MMORPGs ever made. I was never that hyped of a game after Morrowind (my all-time n1 RPG).

Now it´s time to step back and wait.

I think I need to apologize to Trion Worlds. I guess they saw it coming. That´s why the silence!

Let´s Play Archeage - The German Archeage Video Magazine

The German Archeage Knowledge Base v2.0

The German Archeage Crop Report v2.0

"After resigning NCsoft I just chilled at home and my wife did not like it.
One day she said 'go out and play.' So I founded XLGAMES in order to
escape from the grouchiness of my wife and to separate my gamer life
from my wife. And I played World of Warcraft all day at the office"
- Jake Song

KeksX

KeksX

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Hey Fido,

I think many viewers appreciate your video even if it's in German! I also hope it's okay that I kinda dropped the message  for the guys over here with this post. I've started writing this post a bit before I saw your video, but I thought it would be a disgrace to you to not include it here. I also tried to include as many points you mentioned as I can. 

It's really sad to see you stop this series, but as people already pointed out it's completely understandable. 

Let's just hope that people, especially Trion, will notice this and the work you did wasn't for nothing. Getting ArcheAge in it's current state over here would be devastating. That is not the ArcheAge we, and I think many others, learned to love even with its many flaws it had after release.

(Discontinued) Korean Retail and PTR News! http://archeagesourc...etail-ptr-news/ http://archeagesourc...l-general-news/

English Guides and Tutorials List by LlexX! http://archeagesourc...st-to-archeage/

AeonAuron

AeonAuron

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Western players losing their "hope" about this game and they didn't even start playing yet. How great... We're in an awkward situation.

Fido, thank you for everything... Let's hope Trion will get their sh*t together and take the control of the game at least a little bit. We already lost XLGames...

Majiinfreddy

Majiinfreddy

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Meh..

Let's cause a riot and get XLgames off their pride and fix the game!

"Bring back mr Song!" 

Steelwind

Steelwind

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Keksx, thank you for outlining the issues with 1.0, I wholeheartedly agree with all your points and will even add that it is far worse than even the picture you painted. It is important to inform the community sooner than later of these dramatic changes as it is coming to all regions eventually. I'm with Fido, 1.0 ruined the game for me or at least what I enjoyed about it. I look at it this way, after the patch you are now heavily rewarded for playing in the themepark and greatly punished for playing in the sand.

There were a couple points I would like to add that I feel were missing.

1. All trading is now constrained to s single continent for gold. Trade routes are now short and simple. There is no more creativity involved or thinking outside the box. Not to mention trading to the enemy continent or liberty was one of the best ways to experience fulfilling/exciting open world pvp. Now trading feels much more like dailies and hand holding.

2. Crafting... What going to the other continents do give you now is materials needed for tier gear. Each port rewarding a different item corresponding to the tier you are trying to craft, ending at liberty. This adds an unnecessary grind that is far greater than it's reward. They added more tiers after this patch which remain bound to RNG. Speaking from experience as a 50k crafter, getting to tier 2 is lucky enough not to mention tier 3 which has only happened twice in hundreds of attempts. So now, not only do you have to deal with RNG to get to anything worth while, you also now need to do trading to have the opportunity to likely fail. Most of the time you will never get past level 44 gear and not even see tier 1. So the amount of effort it takes to get to the tier gear far exceeds the reward for doing so not to mention the extreme labor requirements to craft the pre-reqs. So 1.0 killed my incentive to even try anymore. That is of course if you want to feed the RNG monster with endless RL cash.

3. The labor requirements for everything has risen to an unsustainable level. My property alone cost nearly 5k LP/week to maintain which I was easily able to do prior to patch via gold obtained by trading. Within a few days of the patch, I had to get rid of two long standing properties to even be able to afford the weekly costs at all. Since then I have been in a constant state of catchup. This is my point about being punished by playing in the sand and at the end of it all, your left with theme park features.

This patch to me completely changed the game and the changes so vast and sweeping that I cannot imagine they will be reverted. My only hope is that they at least re-evaluate trade routes and crafting but truthfully I don't think that would be enough since everything else will punish you once again just leaving the ever growing themepark. AA has had me heavily engaged for nearly a year, I was able to adjust and accept everything they have done up to 1.0 but it took no more than a week of 1.0 for me to loose all desire to log on at all anymore in it's current state.

As sorry as I am to see Fido give up on AA in it's current state, imho continuing to support AA in this state is far worse and more importantly far, far more BORING. I think Fido is onto something with his statement that Trion knew this was coming and may be the reason for the silence.

Mestor

Mestor

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

" - Patch Policy: Dailies, Instances, More Grind. No Open World, No PvP, no "hardcore" content. More P2W, more useless stuff. "

I was so hyped on AA just because the game diddent have a heavy weight on: Dailies, 100 instances to get good gear or whatever... do quests to level up and P2W ect ect...

and the best of all... it sounded it was so hardcore! I love hardcore games... but now it looks they making it noob friendly witch is so boring...(like most other games) :(

Now I just need to keep my fingers crossed that Trion will do some good work and release a nice AA in NA EU :/

Fido

Fido

Döner Dönater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Feel free to check out these Korean page for an overview (use Google Translator or get a Korean friend)

http://board.archeag...enboards/323893

This thread lists em all: Reports by XLGAMES reporters, former employees and dedicated fans fighting to revert 1.0

The main thread:

http://board.archeag...enboards/321668

The avatar used by KeksX was set in this thread

http://board.archeag...enboards/323649

- Jake Song

Kiarrasw

Kiarrasw

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I understand the things that made AA unique and amazing are being slowly watered down into a typical themepark game that caters to the cry baby anti-pvp players. This sounds aweful to those that played early on and loved it for the sandpark game that it was in all it's former glory. To those of us who are used to the typical themepark restricted watered down play, would this game still be fun to try if Trion decides not to go the P2W route with the CS? I ask this because I have not been able to play yet and only have experience in wow clone games but am looking for something more (which ArcheAge still sounds as if it will fit the bill to some degree). Because I do not know any better, the changes other than the cash shop pay to win doesn't sound all that bad to me.

I have been a pve player for years and honestly was a little scared to try AA due to its primarily pvp focus, but the game looked so good that I was willing to suck it up and try it any way. I am still super hyped for this game regardless of the changes. I have a feeling that the changes you are seeing are an attempt to appeal to a wider more sustainable audience to ensure the continued success of the game. Sure there is a huge trade off, but it is better than losing the game all together when it doesn't have the player base to support itself. I suspect Trion has something to do with this to a certain degree because the game is becoming more "NA friendly".

I trust that Trion will have some influence on the Cash Shop since they have such a solid model in Rift. I believe that is what was mentioned in a previous news article iirc. If that is the case, I am sure with Trion's guidance and our protests, this will launch in the NA and EU market with a decent balance between pay for convenience and things you can do in game to keep up with those that want to pay to become competitive. I wonder if this is why Trion has been so reluctant to share news with us and give us actual dates etc. Perhaps it is not as much an issue with translation and "localization" but because they are influencing XL to westernize the entire game behind the scenes. This is wild speculation on my part of course. :P

Also I am very sad to see Fido retire. His avatar is epic and makes me smile everytime I see it in the forums. The community is taking a big hit losing him. I wish there was some way to get him to stick around but I understand 1.0 is not what he signed up for. God Speed Fido and thanks for all your amazing efforts and contributions! You aren't defecting to ESO are you?

Shrapn3ls

Shrapn3ls

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I just agree with all the answers above mine and simply want to thanks Fido for all the work he's done for the western community !

I really hope to meet you again in Trove (Yollo server remember!)

Piratopia - Backstab us, meet the Kraken!

Piratopia

Fido

Fido

Döner Dönater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

I Also I am very sad to see Fido retire. His avatar is epic and makes me smile everytime I see it in the forums. The community is taking a big hit losing him. I wish there was some way to get him to stick around but I understand 1.0 is not what he signed up for. God Speed Fido and thanks for all your amazing efforts and contributions! You aren't defecting to ESO are you?

I only stop creating video content, i´m still member of all the communities :)

Maybe times will get better ... maybe ...

I just agree with all the answers above mine and simply want to
thanks Fido for all the work he's done for the western community !

I really hope to meet you again in Trove (Yollo server remember!)

A mince, j'espère qu'on pourras quand même parler

Har har, maybe, my french friend, maybe :D

I´m still in hope that things will get better ;)

- Jake Song

Shrapn3ls

Shrapn3ls

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Well since you made content for the game since the beginning, I think that you love AA in some points. So I just would like to know why if the game go in a bad way, you can't still make vids and stuff while.. well, trashtalk the game. (If I can say so).

To me, if someone  love something he has to talk about good and bad points equally. Nope ? Maybe i'm wrong.

Piratopia - Backstab us, meet the Kraken!

Piratopia

Indeed

Indeed

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Perhaps they make this a grinding game because they are out of content / idea.  Similar to FFXIV, people are getting bored with the game, so they try to make it a grinding heavy game.

I think they can add more collectable and consumable items.  Maybe they should move from farming to industry world, add a rail road and add more complex products for trading.  Having a stock market would be great, while players create companies (guilds) to dominate market.  Another way to win in the game.

KeksX

KeksX

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Perhaps they make this a grinding game because they are out of content / idea.  Similar to FFXIV, people are getting bored with the game, so they try to make it a grinding heavy game.

I think they can add more collectable and consumable items.  Maybe they should move from farming to industry world, add a rail road and add more complex products for trading.  Having a stock market would be great, while players create companies (guilds) to dominate market.  Another way to win in the game.

They are definitely NOT out of ideas. There was so much potential, so much to be done.... The northern continent was planned to have 36 zones. We now have 7. There's MUCH MORE room to build! And lets not forget the new races that were supposed to come...

@Kiarrasw:

Yes, you will have fun with ArcheAge even after 1.0. But that will last for 2 months top... ArcheAge in it's Vanilla state bored NO ONE up to now. Even the PvP was tolerable sometimes. But XLGames is doing a great job of getting rid of that.

Thanks for your post, Steelwind. Lots of stuff I didn't even know.

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

As Fido reported in his latest video, the state of the game is not for him anymore and he decided to stop is Let's Play Series after his next episode(250!!!). This is a huge blow to the german and western ArcheAge community, as you might know Fido is one of the first and biggest community figures we have! 

Last words should never be negative, imho:

A big thank you to Fido for his series, and everyone else who did so much for this community. Let's hope we can still change things.

This is probably the saddest news in KeksX's post, feel sorry for Fido retiring from the Lats Play Series, even tho i completely understand him :(.

Lets keep the hope alive in Trion, maybe they listen to the AA fans and keep the game sandboxy as it was before this 1.0 disaster, even tho that i've stopped believing in "fairytales" since the past weeks...

Oskar Erien

Oskar Erien

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I think I need to apologize to Trion Worlds. I guess they saw it coming. That´s why the silence!

Branwulf

Branwulf

Crestfallen Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Yeah I think most are in agreement that unless XL turn this around or Trion have some massive leeway to change stuff, which we know they won't, then it's all a bit fucked. Sadly it looks like by the time we get the English version it will be a trainwreck for people that even remotely liked the sandbox aspects of the game. Personally I have zero interest in doing dungeons or farming or dailies, if I wanted to do that boring shit i'd be playing WoW still.

Some of have been waiting for years and watching XL slowly destroy their own creation is rather depressing, at least there are alternatives on the way but i'm fucking sick of waiting for a decent MMO, i'll probably be too busy with work and stuff to even play one by the time a decent sandbox comes out.

shifue

shifue

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

honestly i wonder what trions take on this is

CyclopsSlayer

CyclopsSlayer

Donator

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Sorry to hear this, really sorry...

@Fido - I'll have you know my understanding of German has gone up from watching your almost daily videos. The hours you spent doing them showed your true love of the game. While I may shed a tear at the end of the videos I only support your decision.

In general, I have spent only a fraction of the time in game compared to others between the Korean live, Japanese live and the current Russian beta.

The game has changed a lot, sometimes for the better, sometimes not. What I have read here and elsewhere about the new 1.0 makes me sick. AA was never a pure sandbox, but it was closer than anything else out there. Now, now there is little drive to Trade, no rewards for intercepting Trade packs, hell little reward for making the Trade packs at all in the first place!

Now we get WoW lite. Log on and run your dailies, harvest and plant the crops for your trades runs... oh wait... no trade runs need apply. So stand around for 2 weeks waiting for the next Castle siege, and hope that someday they open the remaining 85% of the Northern Continent.

/cry