Just so you know, AAS = ArcheAgeSource.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hola!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

christinaople2

christinaople2

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Hey everybody.
I suppose I should have posted an introduction for jumping right in, so allow me to explain myself.
My name is Christina. I am a gamer and love mmorpgs. A little background about me. I was born in Manilla and moved from the Philippines to America when I was 11. That was big culture shock and now that I have adjusted I love it here! I am studying criminal justice!

I discovered video games a few years back and have loved them ever since! The first game I got really excited about was guild wars 2. I didn't like guild wars 1 but I loved mmos. I played lord of the rings online very much and got to 80 on my warden before retiring from the game tired of the grind. When guild wars 2 released I had much love and passion for the game. However with the loving sorry becoming main focus for arena net and no expansion pack I see no reason in investing time into it. I had 4 level 80s before I left.

I played day z off and on and had given up hope in mmos. Then I discovered archeage! But cautious not to judge a closed book cover I downloaded and played the game first. Now I am a huge fan and am loving the game on Korean servers! I am happy to join you all and hope to make many new friends on the community. Shout out to Navarim! He is very nice and helpful in game! Also fido! I love your videos!

<3

Christina

Alasondra

Alasondra

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Welcome! Have a seat and get comfortable. Hopefully the wait won't be much longer. :)

"We need to enhance our security..."

christinaople2

christinaople2

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Thank you Alasondra! I hope not! I like the game but reading jt would be nice.

Requiem

Requiem

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Welccome to AA source, but you better watch out for that Inporylem, he gets drunk and flirts with anyone he thinks is cute...lol

christinaople2

christinaople2

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
I am a girl who plays games. I deal with that a lot. That or people assuming I am man. At least he only does it when he's drunk.... Right?

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I am a girl who plays games. I deal with that a lot. That or people assuming I am man. At least he only does it when he's drunk.... Right?

Lmao, not gonna say anything but Inpo is getting such a reputation on this forum. What a fag.

Oh and welcome!

Tillaz

Tillaz

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Shout out to Navarim! He is very nice and helpful in game! 

Hey its me :D

Welcome heh.

wRje3WM.jpg

Korea: Level 55 Battle Mage (마법/철벽/환술) | 폭주 | 안탈론

Pictures from my Archeage adventure | Cross Guild Event

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Cmon guys leave me alone ;__; and welcome.

Welccome to AA source, but you better watch out for that Inporylem, he gets drunk and flirts with anyone he thinks is cute...lol

ay5XqGX.gif

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

Welcome  ;)

Shrapn3ls

Shrapn3ls

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Hellcome !

Piratopia - Backstab us, meet the Kraken!

Piratopia

Branwulf

Branwulf

Crestfallen Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Poor Inpo is getting cockblocked by everyone now :rolleyes:, welcome to the nightmare anyway.

TrueHull

TrueHull

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

welcome, grab a chair, be prepared for the wait  :D

AAsign-1.png

Apply Now |
I like potatoes.

Lily

Lily

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

people assuming I am man. 

And i will continue to do so.

Nonetheless, welcome to the forums, dude.

Fox Soul

Fox Soul

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Welcome!

In Online Games, you are a guy until you show your boobs.  Even if you say you are a girl, girl in fact is guy in real life. 

Anyway, Hi comrade!get your favourite chair and enjoy.

P.S: In GW2 having characters at lvl 80 say nothing. I have around 3800 hours played, and only have 3 characters at lvl 80. But, im full equip with all... There isnt better gear for me >.<

gLtnf2V.png

Thank you Sureikan!