If you encounter an error while browsing ArcheAgeSource, please report it in the Website Feedback forum!
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Guide. If you have any difficulties in purchasing crystals for AA early access from mailru main website...

Best Answer Fido, 13 February 2014 - 03:38 AM

You can use Xsolla to pay with Paypal!

Check here

linked.png

In the next window:

linked.png

Choose Xsolla, press blue button

Next window:

linked.png

Next window:

linked.png

Next window (take a look at all those options)

linked.png

Choosing Paypal:

linked.png

Enter 600, Paypal window opens, confirm, relog to aa.mail.ru

Buy access with crystrals, profit!

LlexX, do a guide :P

Go to the full post »