ArcheAge isn't about following a defined path, it's about creating a world by choosing the things that matter to you.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Introduction

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

Sacrius

Sacrius

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Hi everyone. I'm already active on the forums since the start of the Russian OBT but didn't do an introduction thread yet so here it is.  :lol:

My name online is Sacrius, I'm 21 years old. I'm following ArcheAge's development with great interest for about 2 years now, but have never played the game until now. (It's amazing!) My passion is MMO's and I've been playing them since I was 10, the first being Tibia, a 2D MMO that I still return to occassionally. After that I've played all AAA titles such as WoW, Rift, SWTOR, GW2 and many many more F2P titles.

ArcheAge for me brings all elements of an MMO together in the best way possible. I love farming, housing, open world and exploration. ArcheAge offers me this with astonishing graphics.

I'm looking forward to play with the community here and spend time in the Russian ArcheAge until we can play our own version.  :)

Cheers!

wumpyc

wumpyc

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Hello! Didn't introduce myself either :P

vgqK5kf.png

Bittersweet14

Bittersweet14

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Heya and welcome! :)

Lots of us are new here. Glad to see lots of people interested in AA! (No matter where they play)