ArcheAge-Online.com was the first ArcheAge fansite in the world.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Boundry limits expanding

Korean

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

TheGhost

TheGhost

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

So, I was doing a bit of farming and found out that the boarders are increased in size by good bit. Does this mark for the release of the new area's/Races. This is from the last maintenance, Since I was up in the same spot a week ago, and it was much shorter than what it is now.zcX3lFe.jpgPokCE4U.jpgQY67fOH.jpg

SnowGod

SnowGod

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

It could be or it could also just be a mistake on the programmers part, leaving some lines open during a testing phase or something like that.

Let's hope that XLGames is actually trying to deliver what the community has been asking for.

TheGhost

TheGhost

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Decided check out another border, to find area that used to be empty filled with details, colors, and looks like different shit. idk. pictures say the rest.0xtE69H.jpgoZXhpMP.jpgeKmaGHH.jpg

TheGhost

TheGhost

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Took another look after update, seems they are actively putting in changes per patch.

sE42KQ8.jpgXrkjkJA.jpg

Fido

Fido

Döner Dönater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Well, you can actually watch all this content since CBT5 (Summer 2012)

Proof:

http://www.youtube.c...IHD3Dnow#t=1013

16:53, Video was made in August 2012 ;)

There was a graphics change in the last Korean patches changing the maximum visibility and the maximum objects distance.

Players (ab)using the AA private servers half-a-year back also confirmed the dwarven capital existing and that there are monsters all over the place in the Bronze Rock and the Cradle of Genesis!

The Dwarven and Warborn regions are in the game since CBT5 ^^

Let´s Play Archeage - The German Archeage Video Magazine

The German Archeage Knowledge Base v2.0

The German Archeage Crop Report v2.0

"After resigning NCsoft I just chilled at home and my wife did not like it.
One day she said 'go out and play.' So I founded XLGAMES in order to
escape from the grouchiness of my wife and to separate my gamer life
from my wife. And I played World of Warcraft all day at the office"
- Jake Song