Something you write on the forums could show up here!
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

RIFT, ArcheAge, Defiance, and Trove acquire new community managers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
48 replies to this topic

Kekke

Kekke

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I don´t like the idea of racism!

This game is localized in german and french.

So there has to be a french/german community team period

If the game is only in english, keep the community team in english

It the game is available in italian/spanish, portuguese, give them italian/spanish/portuguese community managers!

lol, well then I want a Swedish version of the game, or else they're racists!!!

Lily

Lily

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

eta for Zulu, Xhosa, Sotho, Tswana, Venda, Swati and Tsonga localisations please, also with respective community managers. 

Fido

Fido

Döner Dönater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

lol, well then I want a Swedish version of the game, or else they're racists!!!

The difference is: There is no swedish localization of ArcheAge in the making!

There will be lots of german players playing the game in german language without knowing a single word in English because of the german localization! And they also deserve a community team capable of their native language.

Let´s Play Archeage - The German Archeage Video Magazine

The German Archeage Knowledge Base v2.0

The German Archeage Crop Report v2.0

"After resigning NCsoft I just chilled at home and my wife did not like it.
One day she said 'go out and play.' So I founded XLGAMES in order to
escape from the grouchiness of my wife and to separate my gamer life
from my wife. And I played World of Warcraft all day at the office"
- Jake Song

Nevin

Nevin

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Trion listening to their community? Thanks for the laugh.

Maybe once AA is closer to release in 2016, then Trion might actually care what their fans think about their game.

For now, it's tough enough for the English speaking community to communicate with Trion. Let alone French or German communities.     

Steelwind

Steelwind

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Good to be announced! Now for my first of many multiposts.Sup.While this week's is light, GDC 2014 is coming up quickly and is shaping up to be an important event for us.
 Thanks for that, Mark!
 While we do want to build out the Community Team to include regional focuses, Ocho and I will be engaging with fans worldwide starting this week.
 If I had my way, I'd be posting all day. That said, gotta make the time to meet the teams, become super-familiar with the game, get ready to demo it at GDC 2014, prepare future content schedules... decorate my desk?
 I remember you, hi!
 Thank you, really excited to be working on ArcheAge!Love you too! <3Likewise, and I'll definitely be posting here as well as any future forums.
 That's the plan!

Welcome aboard Scrapes!

I would love to hear from Trion as to why they have chosen the path of not communicating with the playerbase? What I mean by this, thus far the only communication has been with major media while ignoring the player base at every turn. Why do have to wait for conventions (GDC) to be informed? Even then, Trion isn't communicating with the player base but instead the media, these are very two different things.

After waiting for over a year for any kind of substantial information, I take it as a slap in the face that even now, Trion will once again not be talking to any of us but rather major media outlets. Since the AA fanbase has no method of communication and no one comes here and when they do, it is far far from any kind of useful information outside "soon". We are even shunned via the livestreams which by no choice of ours, we have tried to use these streams as form of communication in the lack there of.

So we are left waiting on GDC and AA will be shown to the media. The player base can then go to Massively or MMORPG.com for our Archeage updates. Why are we taking back seat? Why does Trion refuse to interact with the community? What steps will you (or Trion) be taking to correct this?

I have never seen a game with as much player base neglect as I have experienced with Archeage. Just about every MMO in development has communication with the potential player base and in some cases is received on a regular basis. For a game like AA that has already been released and ALL features are widely known, why the secrecy? What possible good has it done?

Scrapes, we all look forward to your involvement with AA and welcome you wholeheartedly. Unfortunately we are wounded, worn out, and extremely frustrated. So help us set the record straight, lets start out on the right foot, put the past behind us and move forward for the success of the game and that involves player base interaction!

Dracosblood

Dracosblood

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Scapes must have exceeded Trion"s once a month posting limit. 

MaximumDOGE

MaximumDOGE

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

And..... he's GONE! 

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators

I don´t like the idea of racism!

This game is localized in german and french.

So there has to be a french/german community team period

If the game is only in english, keep the community team in english

It the game is available in italian/spanish, portuguese, give them italian/spanish/portuguese community managers!

I agree with this.

Itaremustbedangeres

Itaremustbedangeres

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I remember you, hi!

Love you too! <3

<33

hope to hear more from you in the weeks/months to come. Keep us updated on what you guys are doing!!!