Jake Song's real name is Song Jae-kyeong.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fairies

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

Eligor

Eligor

Has no idea who Miura is...

• Super Moderators
It's just Ultima's way of posting stuff I suppose, doubt he meant any offence or anything... right? *hint hint*
Let's all pretend there's something really important written here...

Ultima

Ultima

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

It's just Ultima's way of posting stuff I suppose, doubt he meant any offence or anything... right? *hint hint*

It's just how I work, I'm an Otaku, if you can make sense of anything I do, or take offense, it's not my fault, it's your fault for being offended. <_<
There is a method to Ultima's madness!

........SOMEWHERE!

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
I... I need to punch you -punches ultimia to space- that's for calling me a imbecile back on topic faries for the win and anti fairy slaves :lol:

Ultima

Ultima

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I... I need to punch you -punches ultimia to space- that's for calling me a imbecile back on topic faries for the win and anti fairy slaves :lol:

ULTIMA IS BLASTING OFF AAAGAAAINNNN -DING-

........SOMEWHERE!

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Okay now I am not pissed at you anymore

Zil

Zil

Just Do It

• Members
  • PipPipPip

its been well over a year since this thread was posted and im still not playing a faerie.

Depends on how they look, if were talking about mutated fairies that learned the art of atomic transmutation then I <might> try them out.

Oh yeah, and afro's.

Posted Image

Ultima

Ultima

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Depends on how they look, if were talking about mutated fairies that learned the art of atomic transmutation then I <might> try them out.

Oh yeah, and afro's.

The fairies better be lolis and not chubby fat girls who are the size of a boulder.

........SOMEWHERE!

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

The fairies better be lolis and not chubby fat girls who are the size of a boulder.

let's say they are not loli what you would you still play them as a player or a otaku?

Ultima

Ultima

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

let's say they are not loli what you would you still play them as a player or a otaku?

That question does not make sense. :blink: An Otaku is a person who loves games and anime and even manga, a Player is someone playing a game. No if they weren't Lolis then I'd have to see how they'd look, if I don't like their look I won't play them, that'd be just plain stupid to play a race if I don't like it's look. <_<

........SOMEWHERE!

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

That question does not make sense. :blink: An Otaku is a person who loves games and anime and even manga, a Player is someone playing a game. No if they weren't Lolis then I'd have to see how they'd look, if I don't like their look I won't play them, that'd be just plain stupid to play a race if I don't like it's look. <_<

okay i think i understand you a little better :huh:

(btw it's me kingdom hearts the one from blade and soul dojo i really want to talk to you there so could you llike send me a private message or something?)

Ultima

Ultima

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

okay i think i understand you a little better :huh:

(btw it's me kingdom hearts the one from blade and soul dojo i really want to talk to you there so could you llike send me a private message or something?)

No. N.O.

........SOMEWHERE!

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

No. N.O.

okay i understand since you don't want to i just wish you would be a little nicer to me and not give me a bad impression on all otakus i mean your not like that in real life are you now back on topic i hope the faries don't sparkle in the sunlight

Eligor

Eligor

• Super Moderators
You two have hijacked the thread, more or less. *Looks at Ultima and avatar12*

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
So am I under theard aresst? (just joking)

Hazujin

Hazujin

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
You know. This is probably going to turn into some of those "Shounen-ai" shows soon... I feel bad for avatar though, just accept the guy Ultima ; _ ;

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Okay what? I'm a girl

Eligor

Eligor

• Super Moderators

Okay what? I'm a girl

*Cliffhanger*

Actually, might sound unprofessional, but this is a rather interesting development...

Ultima

Ultima

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

*Cliffhanger*

Actually, might sound unprofessional, but this is a rather interesting development...

Yeah, Avatar is some rager "girl" from the BnS Dojo known as kingdomsqueen who let out a huge ragefest at me hiding behind the guise of "her big sister" and derailing threads constantly.

........SOMEWHERE!

Hazujin

Hazujin

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

*Cliffhanger*

I wanted to +1 your post, but you're a mod...

So wait.. Ultima too is a girl or just faking being one ? Why is internet so confusing !

Also, I like this whole development, got a chuckle out of me.

Ultima

Ultima

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I wanted to +1 your post, but you're a mod...

So wait.. Ultima too is a girl or just faking being one ? Why is internet so confusing !

Also, I like this whole development, got a chuckle out of me.

If I'm a girl or faking to be one, then Eligor is a Communist who dresses in gothic lolita fashion.
As I said Avatar is some rager claiming to be a girl, if you tick Avatar off enough, "she'll" claim to get "her" "big sister" to try to chew you out with a fury of insults.

........SOMEWHERE!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users