XLGAMES' first creation was a racing MMO called XL1.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

PvP warrior 2h?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
43 replies to this topic

Dresler

Dresler

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip
Any good build for PvP it 2h melee weapon? I like being the typical warrior with heavy armor and 2-handed weapon, but everything I've tried has given me very badly in PvP

Any advice?

sureikan

sureikan

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I play a 2hand PVP build that uses weapon swapping.

Right now Im running Assault - Defense - Calling but I hotkey a sheild for stun/silence.

Pretty much destroying everything I run across.  Even classes that require the jump.  Ill post a link to my build

www.archeage-impact.de/index.php?site=talentplaner_eng&action=jumpIn&talents=011110011000000112010111010010001170111010110100000

I adapt the Defense Tree a little for Getting both sheild skills.  Depending on what im seeing in that current warzone.

I think Assault - Will - Calling is extremely overrated and find that they are unable to out scale my dmg due to constantly being able to zone them and get behind them

ienBipi.jpg

Signature done by SureikaN

Formerly known as "Malak" from R30's, Sin, Blackguard

Lv50 Liberator Spear/Sheild (Battlerage / Archery / Defense) NA Alpha Theorycraft Build

Lv30 Shadowblade DualWeild (Battlerage / Shadowplay / Witchcraft) NA Alpha Theorycraft Build

Dresler

Dresler

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Looks good, I'll try. Thanks!

sureikan

sureikan

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Looks good, I'll try. Thanks!

No prob!  Just glad to share what i love, which is testing out non cookie cutters

ienBipi.jpg

Lv50 Liberator Spear/Sheild (Battlerage / Archery / Defense) NA Alpha Theorycraft Build

Lv30 Shadowblade DualWeild (Battlerage / Shadowplay / Witchcraft) NA Alpha Theorycraft Build

Tillaz

Tillaz

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

This is the build i use on my Kr char 2hand dps http://archebox.ru/e_kr-V7fdlgwHw

edit: this is it on the impact builder Here

Edited by Tillaz, 11 March 2014 - 06:17 PM.

wRje3WM.jpg

Korea: Level 55 Battle Mage (마법/철벽/환술) | 폭주 | 안탈론

Pictures from my Archeage adventure | Cross Guild Event

sureikan

sureikan

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

This is the build i use on my Kr char 2hand dps http://archebox.ru/e_kr-V7fdlgwHw

I Feel like there are so many skill points wasted o.0.  why do you have duel charge? meditate? and no energy sheild if u went will

ienBipi.jpg

Egamone

Egamone

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

No prob!  Just glad to share what i love, which is testing out non cookie cutters

Your build look very solid may i ask :

1)why you didn't put pull over ?

2)Does the scream of pain effect same amount in pvp

3)Does the scream heal work real well since it look so small on paper ? 

Tillaz

Tillaz

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I Feel like there are so many skill points wasted o.0.  why do you have duel charge? meditate? and no energy sheild if u went will

works for me, http://i.imgur.com/FgUtkzs.jpg

wRje3WM.jpg

Jonneh

Jonneh

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

@Tillaz May I ask why I heavy armor as Combat/Will/Finesse?

y9ANus1.png

Apply now RapineGaming

sureikan

sureikan

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Your build look very solid may i ask :

1)why you didn't put pull over ?

2)Does the scream of pain effect same amount in pvp

3)Does the scream heal work real well since it look so small on paper ? 

Pull over is optional.  I usually kill something right out of stealth combo.  But I love to grab it

Scream of Pain does insane damage at 3000anger.   but even if I use the heal , i use scream of pain for the debuffs

ienBipi.jpg

sureikan

sureikan

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

why do you have charging up??  can u explain

ienBipi.jpg

Tillaz

Tillaz

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

@Tillaz May I ask why I heavy armor as Combat/Will/Finesse?

why not? leather/plate is a choice.. and i went plate. mostly went plate becuase of the insane amount of bows on kr

why do you have charging up??  can u explain

becuase you can stack inhibition 3 times and the attack speed bonus is nice.

wRje3WM.jpg

vthanh57886

vthanh57886

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Dear Tillaz, i just try ur build and think its very nice build, but what skill u learn if just have 23 pts at level 50.

Strong when pve, can u give me some advice when pvp, like with ranger or mage. Many thx !!

majormokri

majormokri

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

well you picked a politician build but missed most of the important stuff in it for PVP:

-energy shield

-strong will

-break chains

-rage

i'm sorry but i honestly think this build is a failure at least for pvp

brunowsl

brunowsl

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Scream of Pain does insane damage at 3000anger.   but even if I use the heal , i use scream of pain for the debuffs

How much damage we're talking about?  :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Character: Skarxantalas
Guild: Death Law
Server: Aranzeb
Main Class: Darkrunner
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sureikan

sureikan

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

How much damage we're talking about?  :D

1500 base, usually 1300~~  but it crits for 2.2k

Damage not effected by level ^^

my new build which has Absolutely dominated anything i run into.

Assault - **** - Protection  -  8 / 7 / 8  , 2h DPS 

Gotta hide some of it , so it doesnt become FOTM

ienBipi.jpg

sureikan

sureikan

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

why not? leather/plate is a choice.. and i went plate. mostly went plate becuase of the insane amount of bows on kr

becuase you can stack inhibition 3 times and the attack speed bonus is nice.

Isn't Inhibition a Debuff and how do you stack it 3 times when it lasts 3 seconds with a 15sec cd???  Where are you getting ATK speed from.

ienBipi.jpg

Osirt

Osirt

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Inhibition gives you a charge, with the passive you can have up to 3 at a time, thats what he is talking about.

Didn't know charges had an attackspeed increase effect though (might be he is talking about the debuff the skill inflicts on nearby enemies)

Tillaz

Tillaz

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

C0Pb5vI.png

8% attack speed for up to 3 charges.

wRje3WM.jpg

sureikan

sureikan

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Wait, so Charges do more then just give you a bonus for skills?  My translation on RU is real bad then.  Interesting

I will have to test using Split Land and watch my atk speed modifier.  Good stuff, but still dont think its as important as some of the other will tree skills.  i  got tired of using WILL all together and find it really lacking behind some of the other trees.  

ienBipi.jpg