If you encounter an error while browsing ArcheAgeSource, please report it in the Website Feedback forum!
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Trion Worlds introduces Glyph gaming platform

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
27 replies to this topic

Alasondra

Alasondra

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

I am really beginning to think Kriptini is on Trion's payroll.

Where have you been? :P

"We need to enhance our security..."

Zev

Zev

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

It'll help developers get their games noticed by people that Trion thinks would enjoy their game, for one. I'm definitely interested in checking out anything that Trion puts their label on. Also it will allow users to manage their Trion Account from Glyph instead of having to log onto the website, and make in-game purchases from out of game and track Loyalty points.

what's so special about trion, that makes you moist in your panties?

Kriptini

Kriptini

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

what's so special about trion, that makes you moist in your panties?

I was quoting the article, mouth-breather.

Zev

Zev

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I was quoting the article, mouth-breather.

its a good way to get air in the lungs so I don't die

JohnnyViscerate

JohnnyViscerate

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Seriously it seems like all trion does is try to copy and paste other developers success. Trion, I will never buy anything you put on glyph, and if I have to start glyph to get into Archeage I won't even be buying your shitty version of the game.

AASIG_zpsef3abc8c.jpg

Nevin

Nevin

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

From Trions website: 

“It goes to show that our philosophy of ‘the more you give, the more you get’ really resonated,” said Scott Hartsman

About that... 

Egamone

Egamone

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Everybody want a piece of a pie . Trion is doing it too but i guess they are late. DRM thing might be their selling point but just wait and see before judging . Steam got Tons of games and reputations Trion have to compete steam with better feature if not it will just fail real hard. They should put better voice chatting feature so we don't have to use Team speak for archeage and other games.

IceD

IceD

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Hooray for more useless things.