We need to enhance our security.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello from Community Manager Scapes!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
245 replies to this topic

Wiseman

Wiseman

Donator

• Members
  • PipPipPip

NO!!!

Please Trion, This game can not be Free to play. I will have buy cash for do my house or my ship and the cash is very expensive. Pay month for month to play a really game. No please, i prefer pay 80 dolars to play this game. It's very bad, pay premium for play a game.

Please Trion!!

:blink: :blink: :blink: ...... :lol:

"We cannot solve the problems we have created with the same thinking that created them." -- Albert Einstein

zoggo

zoggo

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

was about time trion.

EU / US people are waiting too long for this game to get out.

Alasondra

Alasondra

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

NO!!!

Please Trion, This game can not be Free to play. I will have buy cash for do my house or my ship and the cash is very expensive. Pay month for month to play a really game. No please, i prefer pay 80 dolars to play this game. It's very bad, pay premium for play a game.

Please Trion!!

Carefully put down the light saber and back slowly away from the Sarlacc Pit...

"We need to enhance our security..."

krogger

krogger

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Carefully put down the light saber and back slowly away from the Sarlacc Pit...

we need to enhance our security!

wickedsig.png

Leader of Wicked

www.wickedonline.net

We are Recruiting Dedicated 

NA players and any other 

planning to play on NA servers!

Kriptini

Kriptini

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

we need to enhance our security!

Now that's what I'm talking about!

NeaerraZeal

NeaerraZeal

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
I am so excited to finally see Alpha's release here in the states! After watching Alpha testers do their thing this past week, I can say wholeheartedly I am ready to play this game! And second, it is obvious that there are still quiet a few glitches and bugs that need to be sorted out. With that said after being able to experience game play as a viewer, these short term issues will make the wait more bearable. It is easy to see that this game will not disappoint. As well as it will be that much better once it's officially polished.