Something you write on the forums could show up here!
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Looking for 3d Modellers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

sureikan

sureikan

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Hey guys, I am currently in the process of making a game and I am looking for 3d modellers who share the same interests in mind as I do with game design. Would love to see some peoples work. This game would first be released as an APP for smartphones until I get the pc version up. Would Pay for Models to be used and you would also be credited. Will be posting some level design and concept art.

ienBipi.jpg

Signature done by SureikaN

Formerly known as "Malak" from R30's, Sin, Blackguard

Lv50 Liberator Spear/Sheild (Battlerage / Archery / Defense) NA Alpha Theorycraft Build

Lv30 Shadowblade DualWeild (Battlerage / Shadowplay / Witchcraft) NA Alpha Theorycraft Build

Kuro1n

Kuro1n

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

To get something like this started as a designer there is many things you should really take into consideration. Making even a simple game is very hard so I suggest you make a VERY easy simple design for the first game. Try using a proven design but change it somehow to make it more interesting and add some feature. Consider that most artists who would want to start working most likely are looking for profitable work to support their life so a lot of pre planning and pitching the idea on your part would be necessary.

Best of luck. :)