If you encounter an error while browsing ArcheAgeSource, please report it in the Website Feedback forum!
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Finesse/Will/Prot suggestions please

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

Osirt

Osirt

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

This is my current build (still lvl 49 though):

http://www.archeage-...111101000000111

I am considering dropping Ironskin (cause its only around 5% dmg reduce magical/phys) and Whisper of Life for Shield Counter and Hammer of Wrath.

Does Shield Counter work on ranged attacks or only melee and would it be worth dropping the extra regen and Ironskin for the two skills mentioned?

How exactly does Shield Counter work?

Will Shield Counter trigger stun immunity or just immunity to more Shield Counter procs after the initial 3 procs?

Hiddenfee

Hiddenfee

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Any update on this build?

hgsignature.png

sureikan

sureikan

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

This is my current build (still lvl 49 though):

http://www.archeage-...111101000000111

I am considering dropping Ironskin (cause its only around 5% dmg reduce magical/phys) and Whisper of Life for Shield Counter and Hammer of Wrath.

Does Shield Counter work on ranged attacks or only melee and would it be worth dropping the extra regen and Ironskin for the two skills mentioned?

How exactly does Shield Counter work?

Will Shield Counter trigger stun immunity or just immunity to more Shield Counter procs after the initial 3 procs?

www.archeage-impact.de/index.php?site=talentplaner_eng&action=jumpIn&talents=711110101101000003101010011000000021110100000111111

my alt on RU beta was this build.  Could stick to any target.  basically was a leather Dagger Sheild combo class, used a dagger to abuse atk speed and then swapped to a 1h sword or blunt for hard cut and perforation(shadowsmite)

ienBipi.jpg

Signature done by SureikaN

Formerly known as "Malak" from R30's, Sin, Blackguard

Lv50 Liberator Spear/Sheild (Battlerage / Archery / Defense) NA Alpha Theorycraft Build

Lv30 Shadowblade DualWeild (Battlerage / Shadowplay / Witchcraft) NA Alpha Theorycraft Build