Just so you know, AAS = ArcheAgeSource.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Shilver's Signature Shop

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

Ravir

Ravir

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

[ Introduction ]

Hey curious AAS members! I'm currently going to open up some of my services to anyone who wants them. As a current Multimedia student in college I want to keep practicing my skills as a designer, and helping out members of this community seems to be an option I'll take up. Everything I'll provide is free, and will be made to the best of my ability. All I ask is for you to provide me the image and the specifications on how you want the signature to look like!

[ Specifications ]

To make this as painless as possible I'd prefer you use a template when posting. As follows:

Image URL:
Preferred Size:
Text:
(Optional) Sub-text: 
Other:

If you have any other suggestions just let me know! I'm willing to work with anything within my limitations.

[ Previous Work ]

I've been making personal signatures for a few years now, and below are the ones that I consider to be my best works.

Spoiler

Thanks! Looking forward to making some great signatures.

d28MkqU.png

AA Veteran Lurker

Ravir - Server 10 - Джин

Gavax

Gavax

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

nice job

GuardianAngle

GuardianAngle

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Image URL: - 
Preferred Size: ANY
Text: Guardian Angle
(Optional) Sub-text: -
Other: Something like a triangle with a halo or something to represent a guardian angle

omg if you made something like this I would <3 you forever, not a complex thing an image that says guardian angle with picture of tringle with halo and a face if it's not too complicated maybe rly simple background? id pay archeage ru gold <3

dByvMLF.png

Thigrai

Thigrai

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Image URL:  http://thekoalition....013/07/AC-4.jpg
Preferred Size: Larger than the ones you've in the sample. Don't really know the rules but 500x200?
Text: Thigrai
(Optional) Sub-text: Robbery on the High Seas
Other: The focus would preferably be on Edward (pirate in the middle). Feel free to shift the picture around as you see fit, any fitting effects are welcome. An avatar to go with the sig would be amazing, but not that important.

Thank you very much :)

bWfhPlH.png

Signature by Shilver

Kuro1n

Kuro1n

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Cool. :)

GuardianAngle

GuardianAngle

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

its so good. way better than i was expecting ty

dByvMLF.png

sureikan

sureikan

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

good stuff man.  I do the same sort of work on the side, been a while since i belonged to a forum with signatures.  You just made me want to start back up again with the photoshop!  keep posting your work.  i might have you do one for me to see where your creative inspiration comes from

ienBipi.jpg

Signature done by SureikaN

Formerly known as "Malak" from R30's, Sin, Blackguard

Lv50 Liberator Spear/Sheild (Battlerage / Archery / Defense) NA Alpha Theorycraft Build

Lv30 Shadowblade DualWeild (Battlerage / Shadowplay / Witchcraft) NA Alpha Theorycraft Build