ArcheAgeSource.com is hosted on a server located near Atlanta.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Unable to load the game

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

romsas

romsas

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Suddenly it happened to me, i didnt change anything, it was working some weeks ago. I've already downloaded it again but nothing works. It stops at this screen, after some secs it dissapear and nothing happen

AAproblem.png

I really would appreciate if someone could help me

The_Emperor

The_Emperor

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I have some problem too. we need to wait to get new english translator patch ;or re-download that 22GB again... Otherwise I don't know how to fix this problem. Someone please help please, thanks.

romsas

romsas

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

the problem isnt the patch, my friend is playing normaly, and i've already redownloaded it

Krakar

Krakar

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

whats the problem if its not the patch or the update ?...

Does it work to redownload Archeage Russia with the english patch ? Will it work ? If not what to do ???

Thanks a lot buddies.

deathstrike2005

deathstrike2005

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

It's not actually illegal for english patch, it just need to update because the maintenance from yesterday, so you could play without english patch. If you already have Archage Ru , you can download the repack english from here http://www.mmocast.c...blems-progress/. It works for me

qaza

qaza

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

cant play in russian... crash after cryengine3.

i reistalled many times without touching nothing...

i unistalled avast too but cant play

romsas

romsas

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

still don' work for me, reinstaled, redownloaded, even reformated my pc, the problem persists, the worst thing is that i pay 2 vip months before this problem and now im unable to use it, and i surely wont be allowed to refund it, and cant get help from russian of course coz i dont speak russian. oh geez i'm almost giving up, dont know what to do =/

deathstrike2005

deathstrike2005

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

cant play in russian... crash after cryengine3.

i reistalled many times without touching nothing...

i unistalled avast too but cant play

try hit esc when the cryengine 3 show up, press esc to skip it

texno225

texno225

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

some ru methods to solve it :

Spoiler
If you start the game you have a green logo with the words , and the client does not run further , then please be sure to try the following methods :

1. Please try to uninstall antivirus or other security software pre-installed and run the client .

2 . If you have installed the application control the video card , then please try to uninstall them and run the client .
* Note that this instruction implies a removal of such programs , such as : VGA Tools-OC Guru II or MSI Afterburner Version, and not removing your video card drivers .

If the problem persists, you must attach to the request the following files:
- The list of running applications
- Files and ArcheAge.log archeage.crash
- Files hshield.log, HSUpChk.log and supdate.log

P.S. I can help with last step and ask for you in tech. support .

romsas

romsas

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

i've solved the problem, it was the antivirus, but now the game don't work with the english patch, and playing in russian is hard