Jake Song's real name is Song Jae-kyeong.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ALL Skills/Skill Trees! Videos Here!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

Nekrage

Nekrage

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I spent SOOOOOOOO much time creating these videos. If you have any feedback I would be happy to hear it.

Hopefully this is useful to someone.

www.youtube.com/Nekrage

If you want to just use a direct link to the "lobby video" -------->>> 

Let me know whatcha think.

The Oran'Thul - Hardcore ArcheAge Guild

“The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them.” 

“The worst part of success is trying to find someone who is happy for you.” 

“What is jealousy but a reflection of your own failures?”

“I'm not saying you are jealous or insecure. I'm just saying that you obsessing over another person's accomplishments makes you look that way.”

"You hate me because deep down you want to be me."

Luxeraph

Luxeraph

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Only seen the defense tree and I found it very useful.

Phantaram

Phantaram

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

This is really awesome, thanks man.

zefs

zefs

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Very useful, thanks for your effort!

Bittersweet14

Bittersweet14

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Thank you for the effort Nekrage. Very well presented and a good summary of each ability and passive.

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

Thanks for the videos!

Going to move this under the New Articles and Guides section.

bloodtau2

bloodtau2

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Where did you get the names from the trees from? Has trion released their official English names or something?

Nekrage

Nekrage

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Thanks for the compliments guys, means a lot to me.

Where did you get the names from the trees from? Has trion released their official English names or something?

Yes....sorta. If you take a look at my capture of Trion's Archeage stream, there is a portion in which they show the trees names. Those are the official(?) English names. Some of them are pretty bad lol.

The Oran'Thul - Hardcore ArcheAge Guild

“The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them.” 

“The worst part of success is trying to find someone who is happy for you.” 

“What is jealousy but a reflection of your own failures?”

“I'm not saying you are jealous or insecure. I'm just saying that you obsessing over another person's accomplishments makes you look that way.”

"You hate me because deep down you want to be me."

bloodtau2

bloodtau2

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Thanks for the compliments guys, means a lot to me.

Yes....sorta. If you take a look at my capture of Trion's Archeage stream, there is a portion in which they show the trees names. Those are the official(?) English names. Some of them are pretty bad lol.

haha yeah, some of them sound terrible to be fair.

Just hope they don't give the class names as derpy names as they have given the trees

Wiseman

Wiseman

Donator

• Members
  • PipPipPip

All of the skills with dialog. Great work. I'll direct anyone asking me about skill demostrations to your current skill videos. B)

"We cannot solve the problems we have created with the same thinking that created them." -- Albert Einstein

Elrodeus

Elrodeus

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I already said it on the official forums but I really appreciate these vids. I return from them from time to time while messing with the skill calculator to see them in action. Thanks for your hard work man.

Danger and inconvenience are powerful motivators in getting people to work together, to reach out and meet new people, and to actually play an MMO as if there is a desire to acknowledge the "massively" and "multiplayer" aspect of the acronym.... Removing either (or both) from a game that features any type of openworld pvp is a mistake, at least in my opinion.

Ruse

Ruse

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I can tell you put a lot of man hours into this, but I've REALLY enjoyed getting to see what skills look like. Thanks so much for posting this. :)

archeagefurniture.com | furniture gallery, housing guides