We need to enhance our security.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ArcheAge FAQ mentions testing plans, optional subscription, and housing limitations

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

Luxeraph

Luxeraph

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Anyone who would be upset about housing only being part of a sub either has never played the game and are completely CLUELESS as to the damage that would cause or are more interested a free game as opposed to a successful one. I consider this the first TRULY good news about NA we have heard yet as well as the "hint" that we may not get all of 1.0. Granted we cannot predict or count on anything regarding 1.0 until we know the exact details.

IMHO everyone here should be doing back flips that housing is p2p, I am!

I would go as far as to say housing is also f2p since I bet that getting the patron pass ingame wont be so expensive just like the PLEX aint that expensive in EVE(how expensive is the REX in rift?) and anyone that isn't a casual will be able to afford it.

Kuro1n

Kuro1n

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

@Luxeraph Well who cares, it is still a pretty big barrier and will do the job.

Kriptini

Kriptini

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

I would go as far as to say housing is also f2p since I bet that getting the patron pass ingame wont be so expensive just like the PLEX aint that expensive in EVE(how expensive is the REX in rift?) and anyone that isn't a casual will be able to afford it.

Last I checked, REX is about 700p, which is about 8 hours spent farming mats and selling them on the auction house for me.