Development of ArcheAge began sometime in 2006.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Crafting/Professions/TradePackage Guide!(The Oran'Thul)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

Nekrage

Nekrage

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Well, The Oran'Thul is proud to release our private guides to the public. We have been working on it for quite some time, just gathering information that some people may find useful.

Im not saying this is the best guides in the world, but hey they may help you out when you are trying to determine whats the best region to place each plant, animal, or tree. Plus there is info on profession recipes and trade package recipes.

http://www.oranthul.com/guides

Please let us know if you have ANY suggestions, found any errors, or just want to tell us that we did a good job or w.e : )

Credits go to Matov, Caylin, Harley, Duckfat, Mr.Beefy, Topher, Nelorzoul, and Myself(very little credit to me).

Guides based off Russian Archeage these WILL be updated for the US version ASAP...sooner if we are lucky enough to get in the Alpha.

The Oran'Thul - Hardcore ArcheAge Guild

“The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them.” 

“The worst part of success is trying to find someone who is happy for you.” 

“What is jealousy but a reflection of your own failures?”

“I'm not saying you are jealous or insecure. I'm just saying that you obsessing over another person's accomplishments makes you look that way.”

"You hate me because deep down you want to be me."