Something you write on the forums could show up here!
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

In Love

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

RoyalLion

RoyalLion

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

So hi, I am Simon or "RoyalLion".

Not even 30 hours ago, i found this wonderfull game called ArcheAge and i am in love. No doubt, love at first sight.

I am currently browsing every single bit of content around ArcheAge, i have watched livestreams, videos, pictures and read alot of information about the game, bearly been able to sleep because i am so hyped up about watching more of it. (Yes sure i am a nerd, i like games, hi) 

Not getting carried away with my personal opinions at all, hah sorry. but yeah, im pretty new, dont have any cool veteran stories about me lurking in the forums, since i just joined literally 10 minutes ago, but oh well.

To any new people getting into ArcheAge: Do it!, time well spent, you wont be dissapointed!

Branwulf

Branwulf

Crestfallen Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip

This won't end well...

Steelwind

Steelwind

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

So hi, I am Simon or "RoyalLion".

Not even 30 hours ago, i found this wonderfull game called ArcheAge and i am in love. No doubt, love at first sight.

I am currently browsing every single bit of content around ArcheAge, i have watched livestreams, videos, pictures and read alot of information about the game, bearly been able to sleep because i am so hyped up about watching more of it. (Yes sure i am a nerd, i like games, hi) 

Not getting carried away with my personal opinions at all, hah sorry. but yeah, im pretty new, dont have any cool veteran stories about me lurking in the forums, since i just joined literally 10 minutes ago, but oh well.

To any new people getting into ArcheAge: Do it!, time well spent, you wont be dissapointed!

Welcome!

I so love hearing players like yours experience with AA the first time and yes it is quite common to be swept off your feet especially given the kind of MMO's we've had to choose from this past decade. AA is truly a breath of fresh air!

RoyalLion

RoyalLion

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Welcome!

I so love hearing players like yours experience with AA the first time and yes it is quite common to be swept off your feet especially given the kind of MMO's we've had to choose from this past decade. AA is truly a breath of fresh air!

Agreed, i have been waiting for a new good MMO to get started with :)

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

oink

Alasondra

Alasondra

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Agreed, i have been waiting for a new good MMO to get started with :)

Welcome!  Just make sure that you temper your expectations. While ArcheAge is a serious step in the right direction, it does still have it's flaws like any other game.

"We need to enhance our security..."

RoyalLion

RoyalLion

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Welcome!  Just make sure that you temper your expectations. While ArcheAge is a serious step in the right direction, it does still have it's flaws like any other game.

yes ofc, i figured as much, just expressing the feeling and excitement i had when i first watched like 3 hours of gameplay :3

Kuro1n

Kuro1n

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

If you like PVP, prepare to be disappointed.

Nalcetla

Nalcetla

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I was you about a month ago, now I'm on the forums every day! Every now and again I come across something new, be it good or bad.

Oh, and make sure to check in on Fridays, Trion does a live stream for Archeage every Friday(or was it every other?).

Here's where....http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds

Oh! Welcome to the Forums!

RoyalLion

RoyalLion

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

If you like PVP, prepare to be disappointed.

Really?, is it that bad?

I was you about a month ago, now I'm on the forums every day! Every now and again I come across something new, be it good or bad.

Oh, and make sure to check in on Fridays, Trion does a live stream for Archeage every Friday(or was it every other?).

Here's where....http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds

Oh! Welcome to the Forums!

yeah i have them followed, checked the past two streams too ^^. 
Really think i'll enjoy the game even though it has some flaws :3

Nalcetla

Nalcetla

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Really?, is it that bad?

yeah i have them followed, checked the past two streams too ^^. 
Really think i'll enjoy the game even though it has some flaws :3

Well, aren't you prepared! It's so fun finding an exciting game to play, it makes your life so much better. (That sounds so sad)

Alasondra

Alasondra

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Really?, is it that bad?

It just depends on what your definition of PvP is. It isn't Darkfall, but it isn't arena based either.

"We need to enhance our security..."

Branwulf

Branwulf

Crestfallen Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip

It isn't Darkfall

Thems were the days.

Kuro1n

Kuro1n

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

It just depends on what your definition of PvP is. It isn't Darkfall, but it isn't arena based either.

Yes this is accurate, however there is no reasons to PVP almost and also almost no punishment for dying. Casual and themepark~ish.

Wiseman

Wiseman

Donator

• Members
  • PipPipPip

This won't end well...

LOL!!!

Welcome RoyalLion!! B)

"We cannot solve the problems we have created with the same thinking that created them." -- Albert Einstein