There are no predefined paths. Your choices. Your actions. Your world.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Uninvited Club !

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
127 replies to this topic

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Should of copy peaste some guides to their forums, or did twich video how to hack XD. These people got in lol ^^

You need to lick that brown hole behind genitals, probably why some weird names got in. 

Tbh I don't know what kind of criteria they had on their invites I didn't even want one and been quite vocal that I don't like them as a publisher.

sillywabbit

sillywabbit

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

You need to lick that brown hole behind genitals, probably why some weird names got in. 

Tbh I don't know what kind of criteria they had on their invites I didn't even want one and been quite vocal that I don't like them as a publisher.

Well what annoys me most is, half the people they invited just want to play the game, not test it...... People that really activity want to test and give feed back did not get invites and they don't want to play beta due to playing the game for years already.

TrueHull

TrueHull

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

did someone say RUM >.> .... rum is always good
Jack-Sparrow-captain-jack-sparrow-323614

AAsign-1.png

Apply Now |
I like potatoes.

bloodtau2

bloodtau2

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

From how stuff look, just stream yoruself hacking like bikeman and karnage and you will get invited

zefs

zefs

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Well what annoys me most is, half the people they invited just want to play the game, not test it...... People that really activity want to test and give feed back did not get invites and they don't want to play beta due to playing the game for years already.

If their intention was to invite people that like to beta test instead of just playing I suppose the beta signup form on their website would be more specific, and would include questions like "Have you been part of beta testing for other games before?" etc.

bloodtau2

bloodtau2

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

If their intention was to invite people that like to beta test instead of just playing I suppose the beta signup form on their website would be more specific, and would include questions like "Have you been part of beta testing for other games before?" etc.

You do know what the word "beta" means, right?

zefs

zefs

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

You do know what the word "beta" means, right?

You do know that this game has been released few years ago so this isn't about beta testing the game, right?

Going through the whole proccess is another matter.

bloodtau2

bloodtau2

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

You do know that this game has been released few years ago so this isn't about beta testing the game, right?

Going through the whole proccess is another matter.

testing text, sound, voice clips etc is still beta. 

They have also said the game will launch with certain bits taken out. Taking stuff out can mess up other stuff. Educate yourself.

quartzdragonfire

quartzdragonfire

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I didn't even want one and been quite vocal that I don't like them as a publisher.

Lets be real here. It is your erotic dancing videos. 

Senina - Ferre, Server - 올로

Kiirito

Kiirito

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah

zefs

zefs

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

testing text, sound, voice clips etc is still beta. 

They have also said the game will launch with certain bits taken out. Taking stuff out can mess up other stuff. Educate yourself.

I didn't say it doesn't need to be beta tested, but the core game has already been tested and patched, that's why I suppose they are keeping a more loose beta testing phase and I base that on the beta registration form which doesn't have specific questions.

bloodtau2

bloodtau2

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I didn't say it doesn't need to be beta tested, but the core game has already been tested and patched, that's why I suppose they are keeping a more loose beta testing phase and I base that on the beta registration form which doesn't have specific questions.

To be fair, the main reason as to why it doesn't have questions to get in to beta is because it is Trion and they are pretty bad at this kind of stuff.

Alasondra

Alasondra

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Maybe now with the NDA lifted, more will become a part of the "Invited Club".

:)

"We need to enhance our security..."

TrueHull

TrueHull

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Maybe now with the NDA lifted, more will become a part of the "Invited Club".

:)

from what i know very few people actually got in to alpha so you never know, maybe they will send another wave of keys.

AAsign-1.png

Apply Now |
I like potatoes.

killzone

killzone

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

;(

ranalin

ranalin

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Wow Alasondra, you didn't get in either?

Kuro1n

Kuro1n

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Same, no invite... well I don't care much either way. RU works good for me so far.

sillywabbit

sillywabbit

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I just went on a few twich streamers, one of them does not like the game thier is too much running. The other has never played the game before and wanted to know how to make his glider go down =/

These are really good first impressions for random people to watch, IMO it would of been better to keep it with the current streamers from KR...

Apocalypticae

Apocalypticae

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I wasn't really planning on going into Alpha since its just temporary anyway. But I'd gladly take a spare key if they gave me one xD

~*Aion IGN: Apocalypticae [Lv65 SM], Shadedarkness [Lv44 Sorc], Metamorphosia [Lv21 Chanter]
~*S2/GE Family: Apocalypticae (2 Master|2 Expert|10+ Vets/Lv100's)

~*TERA IGN: Katistrophae Lv60 Elf Priest • Apocalypticae Lv60 Human Mystic› • Alexandriae Lv60 Elin Sorcerer

wdk7Xqk.pngWaiting for ArcheAge! <3

ciema17

ciema17

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
Ugh now time to wait till 3015 when beta will come out XD