Jake Song's real name is Song Jae-kyeong.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Trion Worlds Glyph Account log in problem.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

czomber4

czomber4

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Guys anyone have the same problem ? I cant log in into my Trion Worlds account coz im keep getting Loading page error. And i dont know if it problem coz of server/page overload and everyone have that or its only me.

Game version: Japanese

Nick: Fujito

Server: Gene

Guild: On and On (chineese XD)

Faction: East

Rase: Hariharian

Class: Spy

AeonAuron

AeonAuron

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Just tried again and it is working fine for me.

czomber4

czomber4

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Duno than whats going on. After im hiting log in button im getting loading page error. connection has time out.

sillywabbit

sillywabbit

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

i had this issue clear your internet settings. if you still get the porb email support. i got it for wrong pass too meany times.

i could log on via my phone.

czomber4

czomber4

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

yeh i'v inserted wrong pass few times than i decided to use pass recovery, change old one to new one and after that i can log in anymore. Did they solved that problem for you ?

Pancake

Pancake

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I have the same issue, and cannot find a Trion support email. The only means they have of support require me to log in, which of course, I cannot do. 

I've tried plenty of things, such as other browsers, clearing cookies, temp files, etc. No dice on anything.

Wiseman

Wiseman

Donator

• Members
  • PipPipPip

It seems to happen at random. This problem kept me out of signing in, forums, and even the entire website at times for days in a row. The funny thing is that a vpn will let you access it. That shows me that there is some blocking going on. For what reason, I do not know... :ph34r:

"We cannot solve the problems we have created with the same thinking that created them." -- Albert Einstein

Pancake

Pancake

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

It seems to happen at random. This problem kept me out of signing in, forums, and even the entire website at times for days in a row. The funny thing is that a vpn will let you access it. That shows me that there is some blocking going on. For what reason, I do not know... :ph34r:

I noticed this as well. It's pretty odd, since I live in the US.

Pancake

Pancake

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

There's no rush to get this fixed, because the only thing I cannot do currently is post on the official forums, but I do hope Trion is aware of this issue.

baelorf

baelorf

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

i see this is a little old, but for me there is a rush to get this fixed, i cant access their website to buy the silver package, ive been trying to contact them for 3-4 days now.... this is the first time i've ever had trouble spending money, if anyone knows anything i can do or any way i can contact them without signing in.... let me know.

Reorks

Reorks

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Having this too actually , my browser is mozilla firefox and until a couple hours ago i was just normally logged in the boards.

Closed out an now it just gives me "the site can be down or overloaded,try later" etc,etc , classic error page which works with every glyph acc i've made.

Still no problem into login with my gaming glyph application -the one which launch the games, to be clear- , somehow, but this glyph thing scares me off. 

EDIT:

And this is the error i'm gettin:

"
The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

"

I do hope its something temporary , but knowing my country's provider well... won't bet a penny on them worthless slackers.

If I should fall to rise no more,
As many comrades did before,
Then ask the fifes and drums to play.
Over the hills and far away.
To fall in lads behind the drum,
With colours blazing like the sun.
Along the road to come-what may.

Zeyina

Zeyina

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Having this too actually , my browser is mozilla firefox and until a couple hours ago i was just normally logged in the boards.

Closed out an now it just gives me "the site can be down or overloaded,try later" etc,etc , classic error page which works with every glyph acc i've made.

Still no problem into login with my gaming glyph application -the one which launch the games, to be clear- , somehow, but this glyph thing scares me off. 

EDIT:

And this is the error i'm gettin:

"
The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

"

I do hope its something temporary , but knowing my country's provider well... won't bet a penny on them worthless slackers.

I have the same issue Reorks. Can't log in on the website. No problem with the launcher atm

Reorks

Reorks

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Yea , problem still on going but they are actually aware of the issue and said to be working on it anytime by now. 

http://forums.archea...ll=1#post228090

If I should fall to rise no more,
As many comrades did before,
Then ask the fifes and drums to play.
To fall in lads behind the drum,
With colours blazing like the sun.
Along the road to come-what may.