Jake Song's real name is Song Jae-kyeong.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I can't start the game

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

Dragos

Dragos

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Hello guys, i'm trying to play the russian version of the game, but when i start the game the HackShield loads, a green screen appears but it closes and the game doesn't start. Can someone help me please?

Hozuke

Hozuke

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

i have the same problem...

Dragos

Dragos

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

I have been trying to play for a week, but even when i uninstall and install again the problem continues.

ffarias

ffarias

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

~me too

sno203

sno203

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Do you have any anti-virus on while starting it? I know my norton prevents me from running any other anti-hacking or anti-virus programs. Hope this helped :D

Dragos

Dragos

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Solved guys, the problem is the Avast anti-virus. Uninstall the Avast and install the Archeage again, and good game :D

jadedea

jadedea

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Do you have any anti-virus on while starting it? I know my norton prevents me from running any other anti-hacking or anti-virus programs. Hope this helped :D

what did you do to solve it when you have norton? i get approximately 2 minutes of game time before it crashes.

jadedea

jadedea

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

*sigh* i still cant get this to work. when it crashes it opens up a webpage and sends me to hackshield. does anyone know how to fix this?

Wreckboy

Wreckboy

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

*sigh* i still cant get this to work. when it crashes it opens up a webpage and sends me to hackshield. does anyone know how to fix this?

Yep. Same problem here and I have tried all the suggestions on the Hackshield problems page. :angry:

English version. Alpha.

I haven't been able to start the game at all.

Junal

Junal

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Having the same issue, so are my friends and guild members!

Sakebu

Sakebu

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Do u guys use proxyfier?