Jake Song's real name is Song Jae-kyeong.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I need a tech please :)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

Berzerker89

Berzerker89

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

So I played the game in Russian after the up date, Exited out of the game, applied the English patch, and then the game gets to the archeage green leaf loading screen, and then I get a pop up that says, "failed to load game data". I uninstalled the game and launcher and re downloaded them both, I played the game in Russian again, to see if it would work and it did, I then exited out, applied the English patch again, and it failed to load the game data again. If i restart my PC, then start the game without the patch, it still says, it failed to load game data. is anyone else having this problem, or know how to fix it?

Taevia

Taevia

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Don't use the patch.

JohnnyViscerate

JohnnyViscerate

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Techs get paid.... what're you offering?

AASIG_zpsef3abc8c.jpg

Alasondra

Alasondra

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

So I played the game in Russian after the up date, Exited out of the game, applied the English patch, and then the game gets to the archeage green leaf loading screen, and then I get a pop up that says, "failed to load game data". I uninstalled the game and launcher and re downloaded them both, I played the game in Russian again, to see if it would work and it did, I then exited out, applied the English patch again, and it failed to load the game data again. If i restart my PC, then start the game without the patch, it still says, it failed to load game data. is anyone else having this problem, or know how to fix it?

Step One: Reinstall game client.

Step Two: Do NOT apply English patch.

Step Three: Play game.

No charge this time...  ;)

"We need to enhance our security..."

JohnnyViscerate

JohnnyViscerate

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

@Alasondra BRO! why you throwing salt in my game?

AASIG_zpsef3abc8c.jpg

Alasondra

Alasondra

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

@Alasondra BRO! why you throwing salt in my game?

Sorry, I've been passive all day and it just slipped out.

Please disregard my advice! JohnnyViscerate is a master of Tech Support, can fulfill all your needs and is WELL WORTH whatever he charges you. :D

"We need to enhance our security..."

JohnnyViscerate

JohnnyViscerate

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Lol. I would think by now people would just go to reddit.

AASIG_zpsef3abc8c.jpg