Just so you know, AAS = ArcheAgeSource.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New and a bit confused

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

Derpbeard

Derpbeard

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Hello everyone! I'm new here and very interested in playing this game. I'v been searching these forums for awhile now in an attempt to gather information on this game and there's some stuff I was hoping you guys could help me figure out, or point me towards so I can read it for myself.

First question- I dont really mind what particular AA server I play on, but I cant really pick which one would be the easiest to get onto, I know with some other games iv played you need socials from other countrys and stuff so in your guys opinions, what server should i join?

Second question- Are some servers pay to play and some are not? The first one I was looking at was the Russian server but Iv seen some posts about new accounts being ip blocked.

If anyone could point me in the right direction to start playing I would really really appreciate it! Also im really sorry if im asking anything really obvious or posted somewhere else I really did try to do my research before asking. Anyways, thanks for reading this, help me play!!

Tillaz

Tillaz

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
As you havent played yet I would recommend sign up for the English beta at http://www.archeagegame.com and wait for it to come out as it shouldnt be too long until its here.

As for pay to play, as far as I know china is the only one that is still pay to play but that will change when it gets the 1.0 update (which may or may not have happened already), all other servers are f2p with a premium option.

wRje3WM.jpg

Korea: Level 55 Battle Mage (마법/철벽/환술) | 폭주 | 안탈론

Pictures from my Archeage adventure | Cross Guild Event

Derpbeard

Derpbeard

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

I signed up for the US ages ago but thanks for the advice, my hope is to play the game now though as the game is only in family alpha at the moment with a code or 2 being given in live streams. anyone else mind helping me out?

Tillaz

Tillaz

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
If you really want to play now you can play the russian version http://aa.mail.ru but you may need a vpn to sign up and the game will be all in russian. :)

wRje3WM.jpg

Korea: Level 55 Battle Mage (마법/철벽/환술) | 폭주 | 안탈론

Pictures from my Archeage adventure | Cross Guild Event

Derpbeard

Derpbeard

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Awesome! I think theres an english patch actually so shouldnt be a problem

Nalcetla

Nalcetla

Community Member