If you encounter an error while browsing ArcheAgeSource, please report it in the Website Feedback forum!
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Highest DPS Burst mage PVP

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

Himmli

Himmli

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Hi :) What combination of classes would make the biggest dps in game? Im interested in PvP only up to 20-30 people in raid and below. I was thinking about Magic/Death/Fineese. Would you suggest me anything else? Got any interesting builds?

my actual build: www.archeage-impact.de/index.php?site=talentplaner_eng&action=jumpIn&talents=610111001001010114011010011000101170110010011100000

Nyxus

Nyxus

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Reaper (your class) would be the best pre 1.0 (which is alpha) but I wouldn't choose all the skills you did.

Kriptini

Kriptini

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Highest DPS in the game is Sorcery/Songcraft/Occultism, but it's pretty bad in PvP so I wouldn't recommend it.

Sacrius

Sacrius

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Best burst mage in my opinion would be Sorcery/Songcraft/Shadowplay. With the blackflip from the last tree you can throw out 3 instant fireballs boosted by the last passive from Songcraft and the damage increase from the anthem.

Another combo would be the stun into fear in Songcraft, in between that Chain Lightning, and Arc Lightning during the fear + cast speed increase.

ZNICK

ZNICK

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Reaper definitely isn't... go with the above. sorc/song/shadow. It can put out 20k in damage in a couple seconds.

Z