We need to enhance our security.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Alpha testers, screenshot your furniture! (plox)

furniture pics screenshots

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

Ruse

Ruse

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

http://archeagefurniture.com/

^Finally got the submission form up and running, but I don't have alpha access myself so I can't start populating the galleries! If you guys have houses I'd REALLY really appreciate you taking a few seconds to submit your stuff. It's a short, painless form.

DIRECT LINK TO SUBMISSION FORM

furniturelive.png

archeagefurniture.com | furniture gallery, housing guides

Wiseman

Wiseman

Donator

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Great Job with the site. B)

"We cannot solve the problems we have created with the same thinking that created them." -- Albert Einstein

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators
Yeah it's a neat idea! :)

bloodtau2

bloodtau2

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

It's all a Ruse!
(sorry, I had to)

Ruse

Ruse

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

:D Thank you guys!

It's all a clever Ruse!
(sorry, I had to)

^Fixed  B)

Taevia

Taevia

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

If/when I get in game, I'd be happy to take screenshots for you ^.^

I plan to be much more involved with housing since I'd be able to actually read what I'm doing xD

InfectedMuffin

InfectedMuffin

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Yes all 50 players plz do! :D

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

Going to move this topic under the New Articles and Guides section to get more attention!

I don't have my graphics on max settings, so i would rather not take screenshots :P

Bastor

Bastor

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Do you need screen shots of all furniture? Why not go to Mirage and screen-cap everything?

From what I gather there aren't THAT many unique furniture items in the game and a large bunch of them are actually just retextured (like I have around 20 types of teddy bear in my home from Liberty Island and most of them are just re-skins of the same 3-d model. They are neat and all but do they all deserve an entry?) The most important furniture imho that you should get on your website are the crafting furnishings that increase your selected craft by 1k and 1,5k

Ruse

Ruse

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

:D Glad this is well received by you guys, looking forward to contributions when you can! 

Do you need screen shots of all furniture? Why not go to Mirage and screen-cap everything?

From what I gather there aren't THAT many unique furniture items in the game and a large bunch of them are actually just retextured (like I have around 20 types of teddy bear in my home from Liberty Island and most of them are just re-skins of the same 3-d model. They are neat and all but do they all deserve an entry?) The most important furniture imho that you should get on your website are the crafting furnishings that increase your selected craft by 1k and 1,5k

I can't screenshot from Mirage Island because ... dun dun dun ... I don't have alpha access.  :P

And while I understand that you personally may not be interested in a variety of teddy bears (and honestly, neither am I for that particular example LOL) if housing is your "thing" then yes, you will want to know exactly what types there are. That's kinda like saying, "Why do you care whether you have a red or blue couch? They're just reskins of the same 3D model." Well, because maybe I like red better than green!

I was told there are hundreds of items, so worth the trouble, I think. :)

While of course I'll include "functional" furniture, for me at least, a house is less about stat bonuses and more about the fun -- and that's honestly the type of person I expect would get the most use out of the site.

Ruse

Ruse

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

All possible roof/material combos have now been added to the gallery of house types. Already had each of the structure types, but this is every. single. option.

B)