Jake Song's real name is Song Jae-kyeong.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ArcheAge Founder Pack Info!

ArcheAge Founder Founders Pack Arche Age FounderPack AA AAS 150

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
38 replies to this topic

ninjamatthew

ninjamatthew

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

ArcheAge Founders Pack

Hey guys, here is some info about the ArcheAge Founders Pack!

Why should I buy the Founders Pack?

A. You save more money than you spend

Here are the Founders Pack details:
  • Silver ($49.99): Beta access, four-day head start, Founder title (with stats), 30-day patron pass, experimental hang glider, and 2,500 credits.
  • Gold ($99.99): Beta access, four-day head start, Traveler title (with stats), 60-day patron pass, 10 evenstones, 10 hereafter stones, glass phoenix hang glider, desert assassin platemail, and 7,500 credits.
  • Archeum ($149.99): Alpha access, beta access, four-day head start, Trailblazer title (with stats), 90-day patron pass, daru troves, 10 evenstones, 10 hereafter stones, glass phoenix hang glider, desert assassin platemail, Founder's cloak with customizable logo, personalizable crest, 10 pet healing potions, and 15,000 credits.

**300 Credits are worth $10. 300 Credits is the price of 1 month for a Premium Membership. So $10 for 1 Month of Premium.**

If you think about it, and do some math, even the $150 Founders Pack, or Archeum is worth it. Why?

If you have 15,000 credits (Archuem), then you have a total of 50 months. This only depends if you choose to spend your credits on a Premium membership. 50 months plus the 90 days (3 months) is a total of 53 months or a worth of $530. You just paid $150 for: $530 worth of Premium, Alpha Access, Beta Access, Four-Day head start, trailblazer title, Founder's clock with cusomizable logo, custom crest, a glass phoenix glider and 30 more items.

Now, that is worth it! Also, I have heard that the premium may just be $15 instead of $10. If so then you are getting more money out of it. That is $795 worth of membership!

Why is the $100 Founders Pack, or Gold worth it?

You are getting a total of 27 months of Premium if you buy this. If it is $10 for a month, then this is worth $270, if it is $15 a month, it is worth $405. Plus you get the additional items in the pack described above.

Why is the $50 Founders Pack, or Silver worth it?

You are getting a total of 9 months and 10 days of Premium if you buy this. If it is $10 for a month, then this is worth $93, if it is $15 a month, it is worth $140. Plus you get the additional items in the pack described above.

Link to Founders Pack Article:

http://webcache.goog...n&ct=clnk&gl=us

Link on Premium Price Info:

http://www.mmocast.c...it-card-paypal/

Dear Complainers,
The Founders Pack is expensive because Trion Worlds wants to earn money! They are a franchise and that is what they are supposed to do. Even if it is expensive, it is still worth it.

Thank You for reading and don't forget to hit that green up arrow over there! ------->

EDIT: Alright guys you are all right my guess was wrong. I did notice something funky about 4.5 years of premium a bit odd for only 150...whoops now I look like a fool who over looked things....

TwitchYouTube | Twitter

fMc2XbC.png?1?4854

BlueCeptor

BlueCeptor

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Something I'd like to know though..
Where are you getting 300 Crystals = Patron?
Are you basing it off of the Russian version? Which may have different values compared too Trions..?
Just something I'd like to point out.

Alasondra

Alasondra

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
Still just speculation until Trion releases the information officially.

"We need to enhance our security..."

JohnnyViscerate

JohnnyViscerate

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Yeh trion is already eating their words on this one.... I think by tomorrow these prices will be very different.... lets see how their live stream goes.

AASIG_zpsef3abc8c.jpg

ninjamatthew

ninjamatthew

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Something I'd like to know though..
Where are you getting 300 Crystals = Patron?
Are you basing it off of the Russian version? Which may have different values compared too Trions..?
Just something I'd like to point out.

I do not think they will change it on the game...think about it. Why would they change in game money, depending on where the server is. Maybe Crystals are another word for Credits...I am not 100% sure on this info but I am sure

TwitchYouTube | Twitter

fMc2XbC.png?1?4854

BlueCeptor

BlueCeptor

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I do not think they will change it on the game...think about it. Why would they change in game money, depending on where the server is. Maybe Crystals are another word for Credits...I am not 100% sure on this info but I am sure

But it's not going to be specifically AA credits. From what I heard, they're using credits for all games that will be within the Glyph client, so they can choose the pricing of the items and patron themselves.. Are Kr and Ru the same?

Besides, if you aren't 100% sure on that one thing, it puts everything in the post to a big pool of poop. :3

IceD

IceD

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I want to see Trion's actual pricing first, we can discuss things afterwards.

Luxeraph

Luxeraph

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

There is always rift to look at, iirc someone said that a month is something like 2400 credits, so if you buy one month at a time you would end up with 9 months which is really close to the 15$ a month.

Virindi

Virindi

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

I highly doubt they'll be giving away 4.5 years of premium for $150, you base this stuff off the Russian price, also we don't even know yet if you'll be able to buy premium with these credits.

Laxtqjc

Laxtqjc

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

pretty sure it wont be 300 crystals for a month that would make sub 7$ a month.

faily certain it will be 600 or even 800 judging by how all games are cheaper in russia

Brutuslol

Brutuslol

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

50 months for buying a founders pack .. no way.

that's 4 years without making any money from everyone who bought the pack .

i am 100% sure that you are wrong . 

Brutuslol

Brutuslol

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

i think 2400 credits for 1 month is a lot more reasonable .

Luxeraph

Luxeraph

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Well it says that 11250 credits are about $75 if we take that and check for how much the patron sells for rift it should be something like 6.5 months plus the 3 months they give with the pack it ends up being almost as good but do take note that you can buy 12 months for $120 on rift so its up to you if the other stuff that are in the pack are worth more than $30.

Requiem

Requiem

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

It's now official, but it looks like you get less credits for your buck than was speculated. Also it looks like there will be lock boxes in the game. 

http://www.archeagegame.com/en/shop/

LlexX

LlexX

The Gym Rat

• Super Moderators

So as it turns out, $15 for premium account for 30 days, and the game also has a CashShop, thats a bit too much.

If it would be a P2P then it would be fine, but that premium price is ridiculous for a F2P game.

And the ripoff of the players from EU:

Founder pack price in EU €134.99 -> $186.73 (converted)
Founder pack price in US $149.99 -> €108.43 (converted)

neolitejukebox

neolitejukebox

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

So as it turns out, $15 for premium account for 30 days, and the game also has a CashShop, thats a bit too much.

If it would be a P2P then it would be fine, but that premium price is ridiculous for a F2P game.

So glad you point that out , that's a serious problem for me and was starting to think I was such a cheap bastard for letting a small price difference annoy me.

I'm quite "meh" about the founder pack and all the info on it , only want to play the game when it's "wipe-free" , but the 12e/$15 per month ... really bugs me .

Besides thinking that the "f2p or 12e/month" rule is kinda silly , since we have some options in-between , I was expecting for a 6e-10e per month price.

It's just a 4e difference I dunno why it bothers me so much.

( I don't even think about it being B2P now :'( I would have no issue with that )

Luxeraph

Luxeraph

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

And the ripoff of the players from EU:

Founder pack price in EU €134.99 -> $186.73 (converted)
Founder pack price in US $149.99 -> €108.43 (converted)

A question, can't you get some cash on a paypal account change that to USD then buy it using your paypal or does it only show you the €  prices?

Aedgyth

Aedgyth

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

A question, can't you get some cash on a paypal account change that to USD then buy it using your paypal or does it only show you the €  prices?

If you create a new Tion account with a US vpn then you should be able to buy the US version - the thing is, will the game account know this and prevent you playing on a EU server.

Luxeraph

Luxeraph

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

If you create a new Tion account with a US vpn then you should be able to buy the US version - the thing is, will the game account know this and prevent you playing on a EU server.

Yeah I guessed it wouldn't let you since you got to say where you're from, about the EU server, they said no locks, heck IMO it would be fair to cheat them on this since if you buy alpha you'll be playing in the states.

Aedgyth

Aedgyth

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Yeah I guessed it wouldn't let you since you got to say where you're from, about the EU server, they said no locks, heck IMO it would be fair to cheat them on this since if you buy alpha you'll be playing in the states.

If I am giving them 150 dollars, to be honest, I don't feel like I would be cheating them at all.... damned- decisions, decisions - just know whatever i decide will be the wrong choice.