In 2003 Jake Song left NCsoft and created XLGAMES.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ArcheAge's founder packs will run you $49.99 to $149.99

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic

ArcheAge RSS Bot

ArcheAge RSS Bot

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

arche.jpg

While Trion Worlds is still being coy about a release date for ArcheAge (the official line is still "2014"), the studio announced today during its livestream the details behind a trio of founder's packs for the upcoming fantasy sandbox. Here's what each of the packs contains:
  • Silver ($49.99): Beta access, four-day head start, Founder title (with stats), 30-day patron pass, experimental hang glider, and 2,500 credits.
  • Gold ($99.99): Beta access, four-day head start, Traveler title (with stats), 60-day patron pass, 10 evenstones, 10 hereafter stones, glass phoenix hang glider, desert assassin platemail, and 7,500 credits.
  • Archeum ($149.99): Alpha access, beta access, four-day head start, Trailblazer title (with stats), 90-day patron pass, Daru Chests, 10 evenstones, 10 hereafter stones, glass phoenix hang glider, desert assassin platemail, Founder's cloak with customizable logo, personalizable crest, 10 pet healing potions, and 11,250 credits.
We spoke to Trion earlier this week about these founder's packs and upcoming test periods -- read on!

feedlogo.gif

ArcheAge's founder packs will run you $49.99 to $149.99 originally appeared on Massively on Thu, 24 Apr 2014 20:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.View the full article...

Theade

Theade

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

So anyone done this yet?

I am very close on going for the $149 pack! But will all the things I get in the pack be mine and applied on my character when the game is released as final as well?

Omer

Omer

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I bought the $150 pack, and yes Theade.

Chelathiel

Chelathiel

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Anybody knows how long does Alpha test last and when will beta test stage start?

BlueCeptor

BlueCeptor

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Anybody knows how long does Alpha test last and when will beta test stage start?

From what I remember, the Alpha is going to be up 24/7, bar beta events ( I think ).
I assume they'll turn the Alpha Server into the Test Server post release, I think FireCait stated that on stream though..?
They said they're trying to hit beta sometime within June so here's hoping! :3

Valadhiel

Valadhiel

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Yeah, I bought the $150 (yay for work bonuses).

Daedalus

Daedalus

King Daedalus, the Returned

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Mmmmmm..... nomnomnom.

Those born with the dawn, never lose sight of it.

Those born with the dawn will away darkness, and stand tall.

Marcus

Marcus

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

This is so tipical money grabing ,its really disgusting! They prove that are no better than other gameing companys who are focused on geting more and more money from over hyped fans! I know that some of you will rage on me but open your eyes ppl and stop feading the corporative machine! I know that I will still need to wait till open beta but I can be patient and I am a principial persone and I will not fall on their hype-pumped tricks!

Tal0x

Tal0x

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

This is so tipical money grabing ,its really disgusting! They prove that are no better than other gameing companys who are focused on geting more and more money from over hyped fans! I know that some of you will rage on me but open your eyes ppl and stop feading the corporative machine! I know that I will still need to wait till open beta but I can be patient and I am a principial persone and I will not fall on their hype-pumped tricks!

If you don't support it, don't buy it. I myself am with Daedalus... NOMNOMNOMNOM

bloodtau2

bloodtau2

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Some of us actually care about where our money goes so I won't be buying it.

IceD

IceD

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I already wrote a wall of text about it on the official forums. Won't be making another one.

Kriptini

Kriptini

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
I can't believe they decided to go more expensive than EQNLandmark.

I'll probably be picking up the silver tier. The way I see it, it's like a box price.

IceD

IceD

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Yeah. There's no way anyone over the place I live would ever pay that much for the Archeum pack.

Kriptini

Kriptini

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
FYI, IceD, I'm not 100% certain, but I don't think Alpha is ever going to be wiped. I heard a rumor that it's going to become the test server once live hit.

IceD

IceD

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

And would you be happy to remain on a "test" server? Once a server becomes tagged for "testing" it becomes completely unreliable and things like wipes without any sort of forewarning happen, even on a daily basis; there's are no refunds. They already stated alpha/beta will be wiped; even if they might change their minds, it doesn't make much of a difference for people who already made their minds.

Kriptini

Kriptini

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

And would you be happy to remain on a "test" server? Once a server becomes tagged for "testing" it becomes completely unreliable and things like wipes without any sort of forewarning happen, even on a daily basis; there's are no refunds. They already stated alpha/beta will be wiped; even if they might change their minds, it doesn't make much of a difference for people who already made their minds.

I'm just saying that you keep talking about Alpha being wiped when actually they have only ever said that Beta will be wiped. 

IceD

IceD

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Firecait stated in the housing stream that "both alpha and beta will be wiped before the official release". Of course, this doesn't exclude a situation, where they might actually keep the alpha from being wiped, but it's all speculation and there's no word on what might actually happen with the game itself before we'll get a stable release for everyone. Rumors are just rumors.

Kriptini

Kriptini

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Firecait stated in the housing stream that "both alpha and beta will be wiped before the official release". 

In the most recent glider stream, she said "only beta will be wiped."

IceD

IceD

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

oh_stop_it_you.png

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators

FYI, IceD, I'm not 100% certain, but I don't think Alpha is ever going to be wiped. I heard a rumor that it's going to become the test server once live hit.

If it never gets wiped I'll never leave the test server.