ArcheAgeSource.com is hosted on a server located near Atlanta.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

So, a new guy looking for a little help/information

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

ksi

ksi

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Hello guys, after seeing stream in twitch.tv about Archeage I could not just stand there and do nothing. I just must try this game so I am currently downloading the game client (russian one) while creating this topic. I hope you can help me and answer few questions.

Don't get me wrong. I am not lazy guy, I am currently reading every single guide topic to gather as much isformation as possible before starting this game, but I think that it would be much faster if someone could answer few questions where I am really interested at the moment.

1. Class system. As I understand there is 10 available options and you are allowed to select 3 classes to make your own buildpath. So how I can do it? If I understand correctly, by making character you already choose 1 out of 3 classes of your character and to unlock other, you just need to fit requirements which in this situation is level? So at level 10 I will be able to have all those 3 classes?

2. Leveling. As I understand, leveling system here is heavily based on quests. Do you really need to do those quests to get levels and not to be punished? Is grinding also a viable choice to get level and not get punished hardly?

3. Equipment. What is the best option to get best equipment? Doing quests? Monsters/Boss drops? Or maybe crafting?

4. PVP. Have levels a huge impact for your pvp power? For exmaple in TERA even 1 level difference had a huge inpact which makes game unbalanced.

5. Which Russian server have the highest international community? Or maybe is there a clan/guild which could invite a newcomer?

6. Is there any working English patch for Russian servers?

7. Can you help me to select classes to fit my playing style. What build I should take if I want to have at least mediacore damage in both pve/pvp, have decent cc/debuff and not be oneshooted? I mostly like to play something like disruptor role, to be as annoying as possible with debuffs and have sustained DPS.

EDIT: I found answers already.