Something you write on the forums could show up here!
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello from Jersey!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

nekmom

nekmom

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
Good Morning from Jersey!

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for being my son Jack's friends. I had been worried as to where all his allowence had been going but it seems my baby is in good hands. He has been so lonely for so long that me and his father have been worried sick. Ever since he was young my little Snack-jack has dreamed of becoming something special and it does this old woman's heart some good to see him finally being noticed on this internet. 

I do wish I could see him more and ask you as his friends to remind him to please come out of his room from time to time. I am starting to feel as if I don't even remember what my own son looks like. I know he gets angry when I ask him to climb those cold basement stairs and eat dinner with us but I just miss him so much and so does his father.

Son, remember all those wonderful family nights when you and I would watch Honey Boo Boo and Uncle Grandpa together? I would hold your hand, and you would curl up in my lap and I would give you snackie-jackie kisses? I know this was only 10 months ago but it feels like a life time. If you can find the time for your loving mother, I would be so glad. 

Thank you all!

Sincerely,
Mother of the one who goes by nekrage.

ninjamatthew

ninjamatthew

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Thank you mama Nekrage for the kind words, I hope he is grateful for what you have done and said for him

TwitchYouTube | Twitter

fMc2XbC.png?1?4854

sureikan

sureikan

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

If this was actually real It would be awesome. 

ienBipi.jpg

Signature done by SureikaN

Formerly known as "Malak" from R30's, Sin, Blackguard

Lv50 Liberator Spear/Sheild (Battlerage / Archery / Defense) NA Alpha Theorycraft Build

Lv30 Shadowblade DualWeild (Battlerage / Shadowplay / Witchcraft) NA Alpha Theorycraft Build

ninjamatthew

ninjamatthew

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

If this was actually real It would be awesome. 

It is real

TwitchYouTube | Twitter

fMc2XbC.png?1?4854

Daedalus

Daedalus

King Daedalus, the Returned

• Members
  • PipPipPip

His stream is meh, but I mean, come on now. 

Those born with the dawn, never lose sight of it.

Those born with the dawn will away darkness, and stand tall.

Captain Vyse

Captain Vyse

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I wish my mom cared this much... *sniff*

Play more. B**ch less.