If you encounter an error while browsing ArcheAgeSource, please report it in the Website Feedback forum!
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Come sail away with this ArcheAge ship preview video

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

ArcheAge RSS Bot

ArcheAge RSS Bot

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

arche.jpg

It seems as though there is a lot of buzz around ArcheAge's watercraft, although this impression may be caused by Massively's Jef running up and down the halls screaming, "They have rooooowboaaaaats!" on the half-hour. However, if you haven't seen what this upcoming title has in store with ships, check out the following video preview that demos several types, from small to big.

Aly and The Professionals say that there can be a lot of fun on these "party boats;" however, "you should be aware that parties on the sea include being jumped by sea creatures, pirates, and over-excited guildmates who take full advantage of character collision by pushing you overboard."

feedlogo.gif

Source: Aly and The Professionals

View the full article...

ninjamatthew

ninjamatthew

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

So excited to play! Why did I have to be the only one!?!? D:

TwitchYouTube | Twitter

fMc2XbC.png?1?4854

Tal0x

Tal0x

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

So excited to play! Why did I have to be the only one!?!? D:

Ur not

Alasondra

Alasondra

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
I'm starting to notice that his posts consistently get 'one' up vote ...

Coincidence?

;)

"We need to enhance our security..."

Kriptini

Kriptini

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

I'm starting to notice that his posts consistently get 'one' up vote ...

Coincidence?

;)

Sorry, I'll stop!

D=