Something you write on the forums could show up here!
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Another graphics issue

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

berettaguy94

berettaguy94

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

I recently purchased the Alpha/Beta package to get a headstart on this game and was able to successfully download and install the game.  Mind you, this took 2 full days of downloading patches due to a limited bandwidth, wtb google fiber.  We'll after a few restarts I was able to start the game and it didn't show any errors or issues until I tried to create a character.  This is where it first started, I simply couldnt see any of hte characters in character creation at all, it was blank.  I could select and make edits, but no visual of the character I was working on.  Figuring this might be an issue currently being worked on, I went with a blank slate character and logged into the game world.  Low and behold, I found my graphics all kinds of messed up and tried various setting changes to see if the rumored "fixes" that I found might fix this issue.  But to no avail.  I'll post the rig setup and a screenshot of the issue.  I've already made a trouble ticket with the staff and will have to wait for an answer.   Until then, feel free to provide your own suggestions on fixing this.  Personally, I'm at a stump.

And here is the screenshot of the problem.

Attached Files