Jake Song's real name is Song Jae-kyeong.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Questions about the game

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

islyes

islyes

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

So right when this game came out I was really hyped and was waiting for the NA version. Now that the NA version is here my hype is dying out with how Trion is handling the game. So I figured I would come to someplace trion isn't circlejerked and ask some questions from people who know things.

First off do you still need a korean phone / SSN to play the korean version? Basically I am wanting to play the korean version again before my hype for the game goes away from waiting for Trion.

How is AA doing in korea nowadays? I remember that patch 1.0 made a large chunk of the playbase quit. Did they ever fix the game and regain their player count? Or is it just dying more and more?

Is there an english patch for the korean version out now?

Then to you vets to the game: how do you feel trion is handling the game?

trixta

trixta

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

ye u need korean ssn and mobile number.  And no theres no english patch

Leader of DooM Gaming

Tillaz

Tillaz

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
Korea: 1.0 made a lot of people stop playing because of a few reasons(labor exp drop, trade changes, ect) but a lot of these issues have been fixed wiyh the 1.2 update and the grind to level 55 isnt as bad as it was.

Trion: they seem to be handling the game quite well but the translation is a bit off in same places and there is a few issues woth the English text on buttons ect and the voices/cutscenes not being sone yet.

wRje3WM.jpg

Korea: Level 55 Battle Mage (마법/철벽/환술) | 폭주 | 안탈론

Pictures from my Archeage adventure | Cross Guild Event

mariow321

mariow321

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

i was really pissed when they changed it to haranya -_- knowing decent korean a lot of the translations are just... embarrassing :P