XLGAMES' first creation was a racing MMO called XL1.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cash shops? What do you think? I need YOUR Help.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

JBGameDesign

JBGameDesign

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
Hello all,

To all of the gamers out there let me introduce myself. I am a game design student doing a masters in game design theory, with the data I need to collect I wish to help bring better understanding in the way free to play games design systems around cash shop items in MMOs by trying to find a connection between player types and cash shop item preferences.

It would mean a lot for just 1 person to spare 5 to 10 minutes of your day to help a fellow gamer, just copy paste / click the link below and fill in this small survey and know you did some good today, and don't forget to complete it NO MATTER WHAT! ;), Thank you. And if you are worried about the link from a 0 post guy, just Google kwiksurveys to see that its legit. 

kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=grq54v6ko1icbft353012
http://kwiksurveys.c...8ss7jymax356025

BlueCeptor

BlueCeptor

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Heyo!
I completed the survey and all, just thought I'd point something out though?
Under the first category, it seems you listed Ragnorok Online 2 twice? ^-^
Under the "What kind of Player are you - Part 2" you listed Becoming Powerful twice too?
Under "Motive Type" you added the "I don't like having arguments with my friends and family" twice too along with " I like to be popular and loved by my peers"

I'm not sure if these were intentional, but if not just thought I'd point them out :3
Good luck anyway! *waves*

JBGameDesign

JBGameDesign

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

I didn't see I had repeats, I have removed / changed them thank you very much for your time.

Lily

Lily

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

some thingys were repeated, done the survey tho, thanks for the cookies

Luxeraph

Luxeraph

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Pretty sure the "Do you limit yourself on how much money you spend on video games as a whole?" question is repeated(one at the start(page 2 or 3) and the other at page 7), "I like to be popular and liked/loved by my peers." repeated o page 8), this confuses me "How much do you consider of your friends opinions when choosing to continue playing an MMO?", hope I didn't break it since half of the first part is asking me how much I play and what MMO I play and haven't been playing one since a year ago.

JBGameDesign

JBGameDesign

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Thanks Lux, I have removed the repeated questions you pointed out, and as long as you have played MMOs in the past your data is still useful to me. 

To people who might be interested, link to some of the results below.

http://imgur.com/72AoBth