You can switch the forum's background by selecting the paint bucket next to the blue Twitter icon below. New backgrounds are added as more members join!
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Couple Questions..

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

PsychoPhobic

PsychoPhobic

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

So how exactly does leveling class skills work? Is it a 1:1 ratio with character levels?

The reason I ask is because I plan to level multiple class skill sets to round out my flexibility in case i want to swap out 1 set of the 3 or something. For example I was thinking of running mainly a Reaper build and some healing on the side in case I wanted to switch to Mystic Miracle (Zombie as I heard it was called at some point) down the road.

I know it is supposed to be quite an undertaking to level more than just 3, but I have heard it is still doable. At least it was on the KR client from what I remember. Does anyone have any insight on this? Or am I just a noob for wanting to do this on the same character instead of re-rolling another?

Also on a side note, has anyone noticed any botting in the NA client? I remember it was pretty bad on KR.  I was just curious if Trion had a handle on this.

Any info/opinions is much appreciated!  :D

“Nothing has changed since Little Red Riding Hood faced the big bad wolf. What frightens us today is exactly the same sort of thing that frightened us yesterday. It's just a different wolf" - Alfred Hitchcock 

:blink:  

ArcheAdmin

ArcheAdmin

Brand Manager Since 2010

• Administrators

It's not that hard to level skilltrees. I've got two that are at level 30 next to the two trees I mainline at level 44 currently. Songcraft I switched to a few days ago after never putting any points into Battlerage and I love it. You can craft/gather and level skills as well.

TheGhost

TheGhost

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

It is doable and the healing will work for now, since it will combo with the Spell power amour build. But 1.0 will be changing the way healing works, it will no longer go off of "Spell Power" rather its put into its own stat called "Healing Power". So in 1.0 you wont be able to mainline gear for a mage and switch/use Healing efficiently. (this all depends if trion takes this, but honestly I doubt they will remove it.)

Kriptini

Kriptini

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

It is doable and the healing will work for now, since it will combo with the Spell power amour build. But 1.0 will be changing the way healing works, it will no longer go off of "Spell Power" rather its put into its own stat called "Healing Power". So in 1.0 you wont be able to mainline gear for a mage and switch/use Healing efficiently. (this all depends if trion takes this, but honestly I doubt they will remove it.)

Question about this split: does it give Tailors new crafting recipes? Like, one set of cloth has magic power and another has healing power? Or are both found on one set? I'm assuming that the case is not the latter or there wouldn't be an issue.

TheGhost

TheGhost

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Ya, you get the Healing power Cloth recipes. + Great clubs/other weps also give off the healing power stat.

Kriptini

Kriptini

Community Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Ya, you get the Healing power Cloth recipes. + Great clubs/other weps also give off the healing power stat.

Aw, maaaaan. Is there healing power plate?

PsychoPhobic

PsychoPhobic

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Well that's disappointing. So you are saying there is a chance that Trion wont implement 1.0 with the healing stat change?

“Nothing has changed since Little Red Riding Hood faced the big bad wolf. What frightens us today is exactly the same sort of thing that frightened us yesterday. It's just a different wolf" - Alfred Hitchcock 

Crtomir

Crtomir

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Well that's disappointing. So you are saying there is a chance that Trion wont implement 1.0 with the healing stat change?

I'm also interested to hear the answer to this..

TheGhost

TheGhost

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

All it means is we don't know what will be in 1.0 until Trion has official information until then we can only speculate.

PsychoPhobic

PsychoPhobic

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

All it means is we don't know what will be in 1.0 until Trion has official information until then we can only speculate.

OK. Thanks for the clarification!