You can switch the forum's background by selecting the paint bucket next to the blue Twitter icon below. New backgrounds are added as more members join!
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Who do you think will be better Archeage or Black desert

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

Puppet41

Puppet41

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Black desert seems interesting with more of advanced trading system, for example you can hire guards or even npcs to do the trading while you guard 

mounts also seems good for you can tame wild horses or other creatures which is something not available in archeage

downside for me is the classes system for archeage is better here with no restriction classes while also black desert classes seems gender locked

Luxeraph

Luxeraph

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
I think pears will be better than apples.

Kuro1n

Kuro1n

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Personally I think black desert will fill the hole I've been looking to fill (well that is unless it takes the same path as archeage and turns a lot more casual as well).

Kinto

Kinto

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Here's a quick rundown on some of the features in Black Desert!

So far from what I've experienced, I love both games equally. There are definitely quite a lot of similarities that I found between both games. Someone had requested that we do a comparison video between the two games. If interested you can keep a look out for that coming soon =).

Black Desert still does have some polishing up to do for sure, but the amount that they have changed since CBT1 to CBT 2 is insane. I definitely expect to see some major overhauls and improvements for the whole game by release.

Inporylem

Inporylem

Donater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip

Impossible to compare something that is on early cbt stage to something that has been out for 1,5 years really.

Lily

Lily

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I think the comparison should be between black desert, ultima online and street fighter 2

Kuro1n

Kuro1n

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Impossible to compare something that is on early cbt stage to something that has been out for 1,5 years really.

People compare all kinds of things. To me black desert is a better game CURRENTLY BY DESIGN. How it will turn out after release noone knows of course.

AlextheLateOwl

AlextheLateOwl

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

It really depends on the pricing. I mean I turned away from ArcheAge when I found out about the pricing, monthly fee and cash shop. Thats just a major bummer.

neolitejukebox

neolitejukebox

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

I think pears will be better than apples.

Yo I like apples and I'm going send a you a list of stuff pears don't have that apples have !

Btw if you like pears more than apples you are wrong ! go back to wow !

;)

Icame2PvP

Icame2PvP

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

It really depends on the pricing. I mean I turned away from ArcheAge when I found out about the pricing, monthly fee and cash shop. Thats just a major bummer.

Pricing? It's going to be F2P with an optional sub and (so they say) a non-p2w cash shop.