In 2003 Jake Song left NCsoft and created XLGAMES.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Blade Dancer

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

Lings

Lings

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
I am curious how well a blade dancer (battle, song, shadow) does in pvp/pve?

sureikan

sureikan

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I am curious how well a blade dancer (battle, song, shadow) does in pvp/pve?

Ive had a couple run ins with some.  Your basically the same damage as any other combo with Battle+Shadow except you have a ranged stun but you lose out on a lot of utility for an assassin type.  You probably can farm non stop though with recovery anthem lol.

I guess if you could twist songs it would feel a lot like Bladedancer from L2.  I havnt really messed too much with artistry though.  Love them in Dungeons though.

ienBipi.jpg

Signature done by SureikaN

Formerly known as "Malak" from R30's, Sin, Blackguard

Lv50 Liberator Spear/Sheild (Battlerage / Archery / Defense) NA Alpha Theorycraft Build

Lv30 Shadowblade DualWeild (Battlerage / Shadowplay / Witchcraft) NA Alpha Theorycraft Build