In 2003 Jake Song left NCsoft and created XLGAMES.
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cannot bypass Archage RU login. Need Help

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

Barzah

Barzah

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Everytime i create account and try to play archage. Somehow i got stuck on setting the forum name with error logo, and then couple minute later i got warning with word "IP" between the long russian sentence.

I tried registered using RU proxies

I tried registered using RU proxies and filling first and last name using russian translator

The result are same.

Btw, sorry that i didn't post on the "Russia archage Beta" thread because my account kept logging out everytime i enter.

Bawnawgwa

Bawnawgwa

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Are you having proxifier up and correctly set along with Wicked Patcher correctly set when you attempt to play? You need both of these running while playing. Google this and there is a good youtube video along with links to everything that shows you how to do this. I registered an account with a proxy, then just tried to play without those things and got an error message. Then when I correctly had Proxifier and WP set up, my account still gave that error.

This leads me to believe that if you mess up once with your account and it picks up you are from non russian IP, it insta blocks your account permanently. So figure proxifier and Wicked patcher out and everything and MAKE SURE to have both open and running BEFORE attempting to log into Archeage Russian.

Not sure if this is your issue but it kind of sounds like it might be haha.

yuufarlc

yuufarlc

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Can you post a screenshot of the error please

Barzah

Barzah

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Archage_Rusky_error.jpg

I create a backup account and it always end up like that.

neolitejukebox

neolitejukebox

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

Archage_Rusky_error.jpg

I create a backup account and it always end up like that.

That just means that ip has been banned.

So your ip-banned from mail.ru for "suspicious activities" , it also states you should try to contact support ( the end link )

Barzah

Barzah

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

@neolite: Finaly i understand what that mean is. IP insta banned because i registered to their site, heh i must have done something terible to them on my previous life :D

Bawnawgwa

Bawnawgwa

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Like I said, Google the video to set up Proxifier and Wicked Patcher. You will get past IP ban if you use these. I had my first account insta IP banned, then I did Proxifier and WP and boom. I am in game.

Barzah

Barzah

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

I did use proxifier and WP and still got ip ban

btw i use router, is there anything else i should do beside following the youtube instruction?

Bawnawgwa

Bawnawgwa

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Not that I know of. I just followed that youtube video, got set up and played. Not sure what caused your ban. If you attempted to play or logged into the launcher ever without proxifier or WP running, that could be why.

Barzah

Barzah

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Update: Finaly i figure it out that the main culprit is the @mail.ru client that keep blocking my ip, not archage. So i add rusky IP address to proxifier for launcher client and i finaly able to bypass log in problem, only to found out that i keep getting "Server are bussy" or "verify username and password" and kicked back to windows.

Another update: welp a lil bit tweak and now im already ingame, thx for the help guys :D

MrBerry

MrBerry

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Update: Finaly i figure it out that the main culprit is the @mail.ru client that keep blocking my ip, not archage. So i add rusky IP address to proxifier for launcher client and i finaly able to bypass log in problem, only to found out that i keep getting "Server are bussy" or "verify username and password" and kicked back to windows.

Another update: welp a lil bit tweak and now im already ingame, thx for the help guys :D

What was the tweak? I get the verify username and password issue now after doing the same thing you are, using proxifier with a russian proxy on the game ru launcher.

solodolo

solodolo

Community Member

• Members
  • PipPip

the game works fine guys. try different methods

Isis the Morbid

Isis the Morbid

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Try using VPN Gate.

http://download.vpng...9437.129747.zip

Its free & Open source.

To setup:

Start VPN Gate

->Virtual Adapter -> New Virtual Network Adapter

:: Give it a name

->Double click -> VPN Gate Public Relay Servers

:: Wait for it to load the entire list of possible proxies

:: Select the Russian or any affiliated countries to Russia

Now you're done!

Also, this may be an additional help.

http://aafx.org.ua/p...conversion/news

Im more interested in playing AA China than Russia, so if anyone can help me out.
Please proceed to my thread.

http://archeagesourc...key/#entry53312

Thanks!

Griffit

Griffit

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Griffit1983 skype add i will help you or any other who are coming to tarn west : )

Jeep007

Jeep007

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

i have never met. If i saw this case, i will re-install the game. u can try.