Something you write on the forums could show up here!
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

PvP Tank Build similar to Black Guard from warhammer online

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

dtrix7

dtrix7

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

I would like to know if it is possible to build a Tank in Archeage that would be similar to the Black guard of Warhammer online? In Warhammer Online I was able to regen hp at a high rate while blocking most attacks and actually dealing damage to my opponent. I provided a video to give you a better Idea of what I mean.

https://www.youtube....aKSTJtkgZHo3MVw

sureikan

sureikan

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

I would like to know if it is possible to build a Tank in Archeage that would be similar to the Black guard of Warhammer online? In Warhammer Online I was able to regen hp at a high rate while blocking most attacks and actually dealing damage to my opponent. I provided a video to give you a better Idea of what I mean.

https://www.youtube....aKSTJtkgZHo3MVw

loved me some blackguard, played one myself.  Ill try to build something for you.

www.archeage-impact.de/index.php?site=talentplaner_eng&action=jumpIn&talents=401101001100000000111011010100001121100111000100111  - Version 1

(probably the closest i can think of High Block/Parry Build, damage reflect, silence, combat regen and soft heal)

www.archeage-impact.de/index.php?site=talentplaner_eng&action=jumpIn&talents=011101101011000114011010011000000031011010110010100 - Version 2

(adds a dark side + some really strong CC break (lose the sheild skills but keep warfare)

Favorite of the quick three 

www.archeage-impact.de/index.php?site=talentplaner_eng&action=jumpIn&talents=711010101100110002111011100010011140110100110000000

I would personally love to try a build like this.  1h Spear and Sheild to RP the Blackguard.  high Block, high evasion with counters, few high dmg melee procs, and a meele burst skill.   strong CC and Reflect from Necro and the best skills from Defense. Have stealth for current OP version

ienBipi.jpg

Signature done by SureikaN

Formerly known as "Malak" from R30's, Sin, Blackguard

Lv50 Liberator Spear/Sheild (Battlerage / Archery / Defense) NA Alpha Theorycraft Build

Lv30 Shadowblade DualWeild (Battlerage / Shadowplay / Witchcraft) NA Alpha Theorycraft Build