If you encounter an error while browsing ArcheAgeSource, please report it in the Website Feedback forum!
Welcome to ArcheAge Source
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Two Problems (English Alpha)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

harelori

harelori

Community Newbie

• Members
  • Pip

Hey, I've started playing about a week ago and I keep getting the following problems:

The first one is when I try to connect, after you click the Alpha server it has this message "Connecting..." and the dots keeps advancing, right? for example

(1) Connecting. | (2) Connecting.. | (3) Connecting...

so, at one point or another the dots stops advancing, like the game is stuck (I usually get past this part though, since sometimes after the connecting freezes, it unfreezes)

My second and rather more important problem is the freeze I seem to be having at the loading screen at 22%, always 22%, then I get this message about the gods disconnecting me, and that I should check for network alerts.

I don't get it, I excluded the entire Glyph folder from my anti-viruses entirely, any tips?

sureikan

sureikan

Community Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip

firewall could be causing the connecting loops.  the 22% loading may be shutting down as well because of your connection.  does not sound like any malware on your pc causing the issue.   if you had told me u froze @ 22% but didnt get dc'd and had to CTRL ALT DLT then u might have memory issues.

try resetting your router settings and/or updating the firmware on it (as well as checking to make sure you are not using a firewall).  Your hacksheild might load @ first but it might be detecting an issue thus DC'ing u

ienBipi.jpg

Signature done by SureikaN

Formerly known as "Malak" from R30's, Sin, Blackguard

Lv50 Liberator Spear/Sheild (Battlerage / Archery / Defense) NA Alpha Theorycraft Build

Lv30 Shadowblade DualWeild (Battlerage / Shadowplay / Witchcraft) NA Alpha Theorycraft Build